[WiP] BD-J Feature (6 Viewers)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hi :) no feedback all is working so nice ? :) :)
    i'd like to try this so much, but on the test machine i have already madvr test version.
    I don't think would be possible to test both on same installation, isn't it ?

You may merge both of branches to one and compile from source. ;)

mrwinch

Portal Member
    August 9, 2009
    1+ tester
    I've installed this version of Mediaportal but some BR give me problems with menu: I insert disk in my HTPC, confirm to play inside Mepo, I choose "Menu" in playlist to access menu but it's not always showed (black screen). I've attached BRreader's log of three BR:
    - Despicable Me: menu not showed
    - The day after tomorrow: menu not showed
    - Starship Trooper: menu correctly showed
    Let me know if you want/need more information or test

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Does the title list works and play the BD ?
    If you are using a real BD, you need a tool to avoid the protected disk.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    So it seems :

libjvm_detected: 0
    bdj_handled: 0

Those lines in BDReader.log tell that the libbluray didn't find Java (or something causes JVM not to work or to be available), maybe Java is not installed properly.
    The other issue I see in those logs is:

ERROR - unknown event: 33 param 3

It is most likely old .ax is used (so upgrade didn't go well) as 33 event is BD_EVENT_UO_MASK_CHANGED and current code knows it when it comes to logging so when it is missing it is 99.9999% sure that .ax is old

Maybe you could try to run again the installer ?

mrwinch

Portal Member
    August 9, 2009
    So it seems :

Those lines in BDReader.log tell that the libbluray didn't find Java (or something causes JVM not to work or to be available), maybe Java is not installed properly.
    The other issue I see in those logs is:

It is most likely old .ax is used (so upgrade didn't go well) as 33 event is BD_EVENT_UO_MASK_CHANGED and current code knows it when it comes to logging so when it is missing it is 99.9999% sure that .ax is old

Maybe you could try to run again the installer ?
    Many thanks for your answer and suggestions. I've installed latest java on a fresh win10 (x64) installation: I've installed Mediaportal using installer in first post. So, I'll try to install again java and Mediaportal: I'll let you know.
    Thanks again

mrwinch

Portal Member
    August 9, 2009
    Success!!! :D
    I explain what happens to my HTPC: first of all, I installed Win10x64 and all necessary drivers. I'm lazy and I don't like to wait software's download and installation, so I downloaded Java SE at work (v8u77) and installed it. Unfortunately, no luck with BD-J: then, I downloaded JaveSE from my HTPC, installed but always no luck with BD-J. Finally, I try to download it with automatic download from browser: and this time I've been lucky. Menu are correctly showed in all BR disks I've tried (approx. 10 disk).
    Last but not least: I've seen libbluray's version in this topic is 0.6.2 whereas in VLC library is 0.9.2. Is it correct?
    Sebastiii, many thanks for your help and for your work

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    All greating goes to Tourettes, i'm not try to make a build public, it's nice that it's works.
    About the version number i will ask him :)

SilentBob

Portal Pro
    January 1, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    My current learnings, i am still not able to use BD-J Menus.

I learned that some of my BDs just have an "normal" non Java Menu, which is working.

for BD-J: I needed to install the JDK in x86!
    I needed to set JAVA_HOME to C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_91
    bluray.dll tries to start: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_91\jre\bin\server\jvm

therefore a Java with "bin\server\jvm" is needed

with setting:
    Code:
    set BD_DEBUG_MASK=0xFFFFF
    set BD_DEBUG_FILE=C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\log\bluraydll.log

one can get additional bluray.dll debug logs, there it is possible to see if BD-J is enabled:
    Code:
    bdj.c:175: Opening C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_91\jre\bin\server\jvm ...
    file_win32.c:140: Opened WIN32 file C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\libbluray.jar (0C3066B0)
    file_win32.c:47: Closed WIN32 file (0C3066B0)
    bdj.c:470: BD-J check: OK

From the logs I now get this
    Code:
    PrintStream.java:java.io.PrintStream.println:823: java.io.FileNotFoundException: I:\BDMV\JAR\99999\config.xml (The system cannot find the path specified)
    PrintStream.java:java.io.PrintStream.println:823:     at java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method)
    PrintStream.java:java.io.PrintStream.println:823:     at java.io.FileInputStream.openImpl(FileInputStream.java:102)
    PrintStream.java:java.io.PrintStream.println:823:     at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:60)
    PrintStream.java:java.io.PrintStream.println:823:     at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:80)
    PrintStream.java:java.io.PrintStream.println:823:     at java.io.FileReader.<init>(FileReader.java:58)
    PrintStream.java:java.io.PrintStream.println:823:     at z.a(Unknown Source)
    PrintStream.java:java.io.PrintStream.println:823:     at k.a(Unknown Source)
    PrintStream.java:java.io.PrintStream.println:823:     at k.b(Unknown Source)
    PrintStream.java:java.io.PrintStream.println:823:     at k.i(Unknown Source)
    PrintStream.java:java.io.PrintStream.println:823:     at k.b(Unknown Source)
    PrintStream.java:java.io.PrintStream.println:823:     at k.a(Unknown Source)
    PrintStream.java:java.io.PrintStream.println:823:     at com.bydeluxe.bdlive.DisneyBootstrapXlet.d(Unknown Source)
    PrintStream.java:java.io.PrintStream.println:823:     at com.bydeluxe.bdlive.DisneyBootstrapXlet$2.createAndStartBootloader(Unknown Source)
    PrintStream.java:java.io.PrintStream.println:823:     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    PrintStream.java:java.io.PrintStream.println:823:     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    PrintStream.java:java.io.PrintStream.println:823:     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    PrintStream.java:java.io.PrintStream.println:823:     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    PrintStream.java:java.io.PrintStream.println:823:     at org.videolan.IxcRegistryImpl$RemoteObjectInvocationHandler$RemoteMethod.run(IxcRegistryImpl.java:308)
    PrintStream.java:java.io.PrintStream.println:823:     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

and that (my mediaportal is not running with elevated priviledges):
    Code:
    BDJSecurityManager.java:org.videolan.BDJSecurityManager.checkPermission:176:  *** caught java.security.AccessControlException: access denied ("java.awt.AWTPermission" "accessClipboard") at
        java.awt.event.InputEvent.canAccessSystemClipboard(InputEvent.java:354)
        java.awt.event.InputEvent.<init>(InputEvent.java:344)
        java.awt.event.KeyEvent.<init>(KeyEvent.java:1012)
        java.awt.event.KeyEvent.<init>(KeyEvent.java:1083)
        ff.<init>(Unknown Source)
        dy.keyPressed(Unknown Source)
        java.awt.Component.processKeyEvent(Component.java:6493)
        java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6312)
        java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4891)
        java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4713)
        java.awt.KeyboardFocusManager.redispatchEvent(KeyboardFocusManager.java:1954)
        java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.dispatchKeyEvent(DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.java:806)
        java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.preDispatchKeyEvent(DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.java:1074)
        java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.typeAheadAssertions(DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.java:945)
        java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.dispatchEvent(DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.java:771)
        java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4762)
        java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4713)
        java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:758)
        java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
        java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
        java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
        java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
        java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:86)
        java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:731)
        java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:729)
        java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
        java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:728)
        java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
        java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
        java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
        java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
        java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
        java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)
    I will see if I can dig deeper to see why I cannot go further here. Still no movie seen in MediaPortal over Menu.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom