BDA TV Cards (1 Viewer)

Mortus

Portal Member
January 31, 2005
I've searched the forums and looked at the wiki but it isnt 100% clear if the TV Engine does support ANY tv card witb a BDA Driver?

MAny thanks

-Tom

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I've searched the forums and looked at the wiki but it isnt 100% clear if the TV Engine does support ANY tv card witb a BDA Driver

Technically YES, nows the but, some manufacturers drivers seem to "creep" outside the format and that's when TVE3 has the problems (Hope TVE3 is what you are talking about, as this was its concept idea, it supported BDA drivers)

I would recommend installing TVE3 + MP + SVN, Generally you will not break anything, and installing\uninstalling is pretty easy if you follow the installation videos.

Regards

Mortus

Portal Member
    January 31, 2005
    Yeah TVE3 is what i want to use, im just putting together a raid5 server with 4x 400gb drives.

I already have a Kworld DVBT-100 Clone(PCI) with a Kworld DVB-T 355 (USB) and i wanted to get another 2 DVB-T USB sticks.

thanks

-Mort

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix. Open MP2-Client, navigate to Settings->General->Connectivity->Home server. In the menu on the left there may be an option Detach from home server, if there is click it and acknowledge the dialog that pops up...
    Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix...
    Help Please: MP doesnt display any of my previouse recordings or TV programs It seems like the Server isnt running? MP was working...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Volume property DE
    Thank you very much
    Thank you very much
    Good evening, Does anyone know if there is a Mediaportal property to report the current volume level as an integer? I have looked...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.34 STB blasting for IPTV DE
    I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set top box into Mediaportal needs replaced with a different solution. I currently have HDMI from the STB to the colossus. Mediaportal is controlling the STB through a USBUIRT blaster and the blaster is...
    I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set...
    I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set...
    Replies
    Views
    My knowledge of programming is limited, but the logic in this seems to confirm what I thought, thank you.
    My knowledge of programming is limited, but the logic in this seems to confirm what I thought, thank you.
    Good evening, Does anybody know the mouse position (Ypos coordinate) below which the topbar activates. I seem to remember there...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom