[Beta - Update 2013/08/09] MP3D - Render 3D videos via MediaPortal! (1 Viewer)

ScRePt

Portal Pro
August 2, 2010
Athens
Home Country
Greece Greece
No, a filter from stereoscopic player is used. This is not an "external renderer" plugin (Tried that once but did not work!)
MP needs to support the MVC or you need to use something that MP supports. sorry but it's really an MP's issue

nadj91

March 13, 2013
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hmm that sucks -.- but thank u anyway...

it's really annoying that there is no way at all to watch 3D Blurays in full quality in Mediaportal

Matze

Portal Member
February 14, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,
i can´t aktivate 3d in mp 1.5.0. I also tested other keys but without success.
any ideas?

djgmember

October 8, 2013
Renswoude
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Same here....mp 1.5.0. + MP3D + stereoscopic-player-1.8.1 = NOTHING!

Playing a 3d sbs mkv with no luck, can't activate anything.....powerdvd works flawless but i want the internal player to do so...
Why is it so hard to get a decent mediacenter straight out of the box.....instead of installing a shitload of plugins....
And those plugins need filters or other 3rd party stuff....and after hours of messing around it still doesn't work.....

Developers of MP needs to step up here.......i even wanna pay for it, as long as it works like it should be!

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Have you posted logs + step ?
    MArcus working hard on it, and all change are include inside the next MP version

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    We have added only the code change whose are related to auto3D plugin, for working natively with Auto3D plugin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom