[Beta - Update 2013/08/09] MP3D - Render 3D videos via MediaPortal! (1 Viewer)

ScRePt

Portal Pro
August 2, 2010
Athens
Home Country
Greece Greece
@Charline
No it wont work. Since you're their customer you can raise your concerns with them. They abandonded us.

@joecrow
Probably your filter is not correctly installed? does the 3dtv.at player work? In MP Configuration, section Codecs, do you have "LAV Video Decoder" everything? Also, for everything, do you have Hardware acceleration disabled? In MP3D configuration, what version of the filter it reports?
The program does NOT communicate with 3dtv. Does not need to. I developed on my hubmle non 3d monitor.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi again
    Answers:-
    3dtv seems to work fine. MP config. H.264 was not set to LAV but is now, Harware acceleration (Hardware decoder is set to None for everything)? MP3D config reports filter version 1.8.10. Still the same problem but will try a deinstall/reinstall of both plugin and 3dtv later today and report results again here.

Later:- No still the same after deinstall/reinstall!

Last edited:

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I renamed mp3d.xml in Program Data/Team Media Portal/Media Portal to oldmp3d.xml and started MP, same results. A new mp3d.xml was generated.

ScRePt

Portal Pro
    August 2, 2010
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Ok, I have no idea. Please provide full logs and screenshots of all the steps you follow as well as your settings in codecs, filters and mp3d.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have completely deinstalled/reinstalled MP 1.4 and am pleased to report your plugin now works great. I think the problem was a conflict with Auto3D which I may not have fully deinstalled prior to trying MP3D.
    Sorry for the hassell and many thanks, now I can play a bit.

ScRePt

Portal Pro
    August 2, 2010
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Glad to hear you worked it out! I couldn't possibly think that you don't have BASE media portal installed. The plugin cannot support mods, I hope you can understand.

nadj91

March 13, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey, thanks for that awesome Plugin. But I have a annoying Issue... I always rip my 3D Blurays with MakeMKV with the MVC codec. I do this, because this is the only way to have 100% Bluray 3D Quality in a Rip. Stereoscopic Player does have MVC Support, so I always watch it with it. But in your plugin I can't select MVC as Source. Could u add this support please? It is really annoying that everytime I'd like to watch a 3D Rip, I have to close MediaPortal and open Stereoscopic Player....

ScRePt

Portal Pro
    August 2, 2010
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    does MP have MVC support? Does stereoscopic filter 1.8.1 have MVC support without custom renderer?
    If both are true, I don't see why it wouldn't work. If not, please redirect your request to the appropriate owner.
    This plugin just makes the above two software work together.

nadj91

March 13, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Stereoscopic Player does have MVC support, but MP doesen't, because the MVC Decoder License isn't GPL.... But shouldn't it work anyways, because stereoscopic player is used for rendering?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom