Black Glass HD Skin 2.8.1 (2 Viewers)

dmon

Portal Member
May 9, 2006
This is my favourite skin, and although the MyFilms plugin is not on the supported plugins list, its working well except one thing, the MyFilmsCoverManager.xml has not been created for this skin yet : http://code.google.com/p/my-films/s...t/MyFilmsCoverManager.xml?spec=svn1961&r=1961

Would you help me to update this xml for this skin ?

Thank You.

From the MyFilms wiki :
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...ugins/My_Films/Skinning_My_Films/Skin_Changes
Code:
Cover Manager  - required

A new skin file: MyFilmsCoverManager.xml has been added to support the new Cover Manager in v5.2 which can be selected from the Details Window context menu. It is similar to the Fanart manager in TV-Series, but allows users to download additional covers (via context menu) and select the cover to display from available local/downloaded covers.
It includes new skin properties:
#myfilms.cover.currentmoviename
#myfilms.cover.selectedpreview
#myfilms.cover.selectedcovername
#myfilms.cover.selectedcoverresolution
#myfilms.cover.selectedcoverresolutionclass
#myfilms.cover.filterresolution
#myfilms.cover.count
#myfilms.cover.downloadingstatus
#myfilms.cover.loadingstatus
In addition to the standard Change Layout button, a new button has been added:
Resolution Filter - ID 12
Please see the Default skin files for further details.

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I'll soon provide an update for myFilms 5.2.

Thanks

Tgx

djcla

Portal Member
    October 13, 2009
    Hi, pretty new to skins and never really ventured away from the defauklt one before, but last night i tried your black glass and love the front menu. However is there a way to remove the extra icons for things like showtimes? I only want the main functions plus TV series and Moving Pictures.

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    i'm ok with that but tortoise need to connect to have the svn and i haven't got the proxy settings to !!!
    TortoiseSvn does have proxy management. Right Click on Black Glass skin folder > TortoiseSVN > Settings > Network (by default, TSVN uses system proxy settings)

Tgx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom