Black Glass Nova HD Release (1 Viewer)

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yes it could be done editing the "BasicHome_Buttons.xml" file, but it's a bit tricky! Wait for the upcoming version of the basic home editors... i'm going to include an option to customize fanart delays.

Thanks

Tgx

Thanks, just to be clear I'm talking about the delay in moving pictures and TV series especially. The home menu works fine for me.

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    The editor will let you customize the delays for each of the buttons and for every fanart level.

Thanks

Tgx

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi!

I've just uploaded the new versions of the basic home editors: Black Glass Blog: Basic Home Editors and Fanart Delays

Tgx

Thanks for the editor, I'd still like to edit the delays IN moving pictures though. When scrolling through my movies, it takes too long to load the background. It seems it can't keep up with the scroll speed.

So what's stopping you from changing delays in Moving Pictures configuration? :)

It has that? Damn I feel stupid. I thought I'd seen it somewhere before, just couldn't find it. Thought I was seeing things (or not seeing them in this case). Thanks S.

hilfer

Portal Pro
    November 3, 2010
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Where to exactely do I have to extract those files inside the editors rar ?? user config > skin direct > black glass ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom