Tgx

hilfer

Portal Pro
    November 3, 2010
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Ok I dit , but I have a problem.

I can not access to main menu now.

I can only open the plugins whose pictures are visible !!!

I have for example "MY SCORE CENTER" and now within this skin I can't find it !!!

What can I do to uninstall the skin and install again ??

I deleted the entire folder skin , installed again following instructions (through svn) but same result as before.

How can I make a fresh install o r how can I get main menu as it used to be before so that I can see all my installed plugins ??

mat123

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    Hi, Tgx,

can you please update the alternative bottom OSD for MP 1.2 RC?
    The progress bar disappears when playing a video.

Or if you can show me, which line I have to change in the xml?

Thanks

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi, Tgx,

can you please update the alternative bottom OSD for MP 1.2 RC?
    The progress bar disappears when playing a video.

Or if you can show me, which line I have to change in the xml?

Thanks
    Ok, should be fixed now in the latest svn.

Thanks

Tgx

cabala

Portal Pro
    October 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi,

first of all, congratulations for your great skin! Unfortunately, I have two major problems:

1)In In the "list" view (My Movies), when a movie cover is showed on the left, the cover is not downscaled at the proper size.

2) In My Movies section, when I search for a movie details (IMDB), the cover is downloaded and showed correctly (in "coverflow" view), the fanart is downloaded but it's not showed. I wait one hour, nothing; I restart MePo, nothing. Then, I go in MePo Configuration, I open the Fanart Handler plugin, click on Video fanart tab, Manage fanart tab, open the Import fanart directory dialog and go in the Skin Fanart folder, the fanart is there...; I make nothing, I save and close the plugin configuration. I restart MePo and the fanart is showed! This is a very strange behaviour, it seems that the fanart is not pushed on the skin at the right time and a sort of "refresh" is needed. I tried everything but the problem is still there... Do you think that it could be a skin fault?

I verified this on MePo 1.2Beta (Fanart Handler 2.2.5.511 and 2.2.5.515) and on MePo 1.2RC (Fanart Handler last version, your skin last SVN).

Bye,

Marco

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    1) I need a screenshot to understand.

2) I've checked the xml code of the skin and it's ok. Have you checked using the DefaultWide skin?

Thanks

Tgx

Freak*96

Portal Pro
    January 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Black Glass Nova HD Release

HEy...

Is there a new SVN Extra Package which will work with the new RC or do i have to update the Skin Folder?
    Because i also have a problem with the progress bar in alternative bottom OSD.

Thx
    .... and sorry for my bad english

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

2) I've checked the xml code of the skin and it's ok. Have you checked using the DefaultWide skin?

Thanks

Tgx

Hi Tgx ,
    I think he talk abut My Videos , and no fan art view , i'm sure is problem of Fanart Handler plugin , becouse no fanart view also in defult wide skin .... need to let cul8er know ....or maybe is my Videos problem , then Dada need to know ...?

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: AW: Black Glass Nova HD Release

HEy...

Is there a new SVN Extra Package which will work with the new RC or do i have to update the Skin Folder?
    Because i also have a problem with the progress bar in alternative bottom OSD.

Thx
    .... and sorry for my bad english
    Yes, the issue with the alternative bottom osd has been already fixed. Before releasing the new extras package, i still have to test it thoroughly.

Thanks

Tgx

cabala

Portal Pro
    October 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Thanks

Tgx

Hi Tgx ,
    I think he talk abut My Videos , and no fan art view , i'm sure is problem of Fanart Handler plugin , becouse no fanart view also in defult wide skin .... need to let cul8er know ....or maybe is my Videos problem , then Dada need to know ...?

Yes, I talked about My Videos and no fanart view: if it's not a skin problem, what is the right place to write about this really major fault?

Thanks,

Marco

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom