Black Glass Skin 1.5.1 (1 Viewer)

dgsgc

Portal Member
December 4, 2007
Ok ive managed to start editing the tv series view to my own personal preference but theres 1 small bit i cant figure out.

If you look at this screenshot below i cant seem to figure out how to get the circled text to show the currently selected TV show. There doesn't seem much point in showing 'My Tv Shows' twice so if anyone can help me figure this out it would be much appreciated.

49407937.jpg

If anyone is interested in using this i have attached the xml and some screenshots. One thing to be aware of though is using this XML works perfect for all views except List Posters in Series view. It works but you cant see the posters, all other views work fine though.

One again thanks for the great skin. :D

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    162.8 KB
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    128.6 KB
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    162.2 KB
  • TVSeries.xml
    30.6 KB

robbz23

Portal Member
August 24, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I love this skin. However when watching a video it won't do the jump 5/10/30 secs forward when you hit right arrow. I am using a MCE remote.

bwg

Portal Pro
December 25, 2007
Home Country
myfilms

Hi

Firstly, great work on the skin! Really enjoying it.

I am a MyFilms user, and I find it is often overlooked in newer skins in place of Moving Pictures. It was great to see that you did a nice implementation of MyFilms right from the start. One query, though - I am trying to figure out how I can edit the xml so that when in filmstrip view, it just uses a generic background (say the default blue / black texture), instead of using the stretched movie poster as the background. Could you give me an idea?

one other thing - in shoutcast, I can't select search or favourites from the menu. If I enter the menu, I can select both sort by and starts with, but the other options are not selectable, cannot take the focus.

EDIT: OK, figured out how to get only the default texture background in MyFilms. I also modified filmstrip view a little - I like the description to show without having to go into the details page :)

Attachments

• MesFilms.xml
    30.6 KB

A Frater

Portal Pro
December 9, 2005
Brisbane,Australia
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi
This is a great skin and my default for my system but is there a way to make the home screen selection wider to show all the text (I don't use basic home)

Thanks again for a great and fast skin

jhaukkala

July 25, 2008
Home Country
Finland Finland
Thanks for this great skin!
I'm using it now in my htpc, but because it is still attached to an old crt tv with low resolution, is there any chance to make fonts a little bit bigger? Or make an option to choose between smaller and larger fonts like amped skin has?

papas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 21, 2006
    Nicosia
    Home Country
    Cyprus Cyprus
    tgx can you update the screenies on the first post for the new redesigned moving pictures and tv series of 1.2 version

cheers for a great skin mate!!!!!!!!!!

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi!

I've just uploaded the 1.2.0 version of the skin.

These are the changes:

• Major redesign of MovingPictures and Tvseries screens. For those who likes the previous layouts, i've included the them in the "Alternative Layouts" folder. Now these plugins share the same design with the others.
    • Added support for HtpcInfo plugin.
    • Enhanced BasicHome source psd file. Included the possibilty to customize the "FullBlack" BasicHome and the Splash Screen.
    • Small touches to TvGuide and Rating Dialog.
    • Fixed bugs in: TVHome (Thanks to zunixnuz), Shoutcast (Thanks to efla), MovingPictures Details (Thanks to Steffen78).

Hope you like it!

:D

Tgx

Hi
    This is a great skin and my default for my system but is there a way to make the home screen selection wider to show all the text (I don't use basic home)

Have you tried MyHomeMod included in the pack? I've created it for the ones who don't use the BasicHome.

:D

Bye

Tgx

Thanks for this great skin!
    I'm using it now in my htpc, but because it is still attached to an old crt tv with low resolution, is there any chance to make fonts a little bit bigger? Or make an option to choose between smaller and larger fonts like amped skin has?
    I'll think about it!

Thanks

Tgx

A Frater

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2005
    Brisbane,Australia
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi thanks for reply
    Tried the home mod but still cutting of last letters of say Online Videos missing eos at the end using 1600 X 1200 Plasma Screen
    and can I add a different back ground for missing plugins

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi thanks for reply
    Tried the home mod but still cutting of last letters of say Online Videos missing eos at the end using 1600 X 1200 Plasma Screen
    and can I add a different back ground for missing plugins

HI Frater ! abut to add different back grounnd for missing plugins ... yes you can just get the picture you like an rename it like this:
    online videos plugin rename the picture hover_onlinevideos ...
    check this link for some picture thet rename ....https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-50/black-glass-skin-1-2-0-a-68975/index15.html#post508488

and her also....https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-50/black-glass-skin-1-2-0-a-68975/index11.html#post504152

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom