Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi!

Skin Updated to RC4!

Added preliminary support for MyLyrics, MyShowtimes, OnlineVideos and StreamRadio plugins.

Corrected music visualization bug in music overlay (thanks to bloasfist).

Corrected many other little bugs. MusicPlaying, MyLastFm screens enhanced.

Thanks to everybody and bye! :)

Tgx

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hello Tgx

big thanks for your new RC4 Version of your great Skin.

In the Music Title Page missing the Backgrounds from the AlbumImage.

Can you add too show "Next Title" in this Page and rework this Album Infos?Little bit larger?:D

Can you change the Colour from Seriestitles I have not seen yet?This grey is bad too see from seriestitles i have seen yet.

Can you change the black colour from the numbers in Sudoku please,i find this is too dartk and i can`t see this numbers from 4 meters Distance.

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    In the Music Title Page missing the Backgrounds from the AlbumImage.
    Can you add too show "Next Title" in this Page and rework this Album Infos?Little bit larger?:D

This screen is displayed only in MP version 1.1. That's why i have still to develop it. Next release will be 100% Mp 1.1 compliant.

Can you change the Colour from Seriestitles I have not seen yet?This grey is bad too see from seriestitles i have seen yet.

Can you change the black colour from the numbers in Sudoku please,i find this is too dartk and i can`t see this numbers from 4 meters Distance.

I'll address these issues in next release!

Thank you and bye. ;)

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi everybody!

Today i'm releasing skin version 1.0.0.! :)

It's a 100% Compliant MP 1.1.0 alpha Release.

Issues corrected:

- Played title color in MP-TV Series (thanks to dlarge500's report).
    - Problem with black numbers hard to see in sudoku (thanks to dlarge500's report).
    - Corrected many other little bugs.

Enhanced overlays and MusicPlaying Screens.

Thank you and bye!

Tgx

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi Tgx

you are great and very fast with your MP Skin.

Music Page looks very nice but on the right Side is very blank,will you add other items to this side?

And I have put inside the Style the Sysinfo.xml and i see the Buttons are too long.See Screenshot.
    :D:D:D

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Music Page looks very nice but on the right Side is very blank,will you other items to add on this side?

The right side of the music screen should display info about the top songs and tags of the album you are listening to.
    I think that if the audioscrobbler plugin does not find any info about the album, it does not display anything in the right part of the screen. So this is not an issue. You can see the musicplayingnow page as it should be in the screenshots i made in the first post of this thread.

And I have put inside the Style the Sysinfo.xml and i see the Buttons are too long.See Screenshot.

That's because there is still no support for the SysInfo plugin. It's normal that, if you add a new plugin that is not supported by the skin, you can get strange artifacts and problems on the screen...
    Anyways, i'll add support for the Sysinfo plugin in one of the next releases.

Thanks and bye bye!

Tgx

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    oh sorry this was my error,looks very nice with more infos on the right side.:oops::oops::oops:

Wich Plugins you will add in the next Version?I missed SysInfo,MediaSlayer and RadioTime.thankxxx for your hard work.

el_gato

Portal Pro
    October 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    screens lookin great so far! would use it if i had a widescreen display... so please port it to 4:3 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom