Black Glass Skin 1.5.1 (2 Viewers)

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    The skin is based on Blue3Wide and Theatre skins and supports native 1280x720 resolution.

The skin is designed to be used mainly from the BasicHome screen.

UPDATES
    • 1.5.1 - 11/10/2009 - Fixed issues in OSD and Infoservice Temperature display.
    • 1.5.0 - 09/10/2009 - Major redesign of TV and Video OSD, now it supports A/V Delay, Subtitles management and more. Added support for fanart in MusicSongs, MusicGenres, MusicPlaying, MyLyrics, MusicPlaylist, Video and VideoTitles sections (thanks to ysmp). Added support for: MyTorrents, Sleep Control and MediaSlayer (thanks to -Manfred-) plugins. Reworked gfx and facadeview for Tv Recordings, MyVideos, MyVideoTitles, MyMusic. New sound scheme. Added Infoservice's Current Temperature in right upper corner. Little enhancements in: Moving Pictures details (added movie rating), paused osd gfx, in BasicHome (big font alignment). Fixed bugs in: DVD/drive select dialog (thanks to -Manfred-), TvSeries genres view (thanks to ChriZ), MyLyrics LRC submit status text (thanks to Mackey).
    • 1.4.0 - 02/10/2009 - Installation Package split in two parts: Basic Skin and Extras. Reworked paused Video/TV OSD (added time, channel and show infos. Added forward, rewind and pause gfxs). Completely reworked support for HTPCInfo plugin version 0.7.0. Added support for: TVGemist, Arcsoft player (thanks to mr viggo), MyPrograms, Youtube.fm, My Emulators plugins. New sound scheme. Enlarged myHome central panel. Fixed bugs in: TvMiniguide in FortheRecord (thanks to vuego), spinning waiting animation (thanks to mr viggo). Added new mat123's TVSeries simplified layout. Many little enhancements: listview titles, folder brackets (thanks to grabi_2001), TVSeries Season filmstrip title (thanks to mr viggo).
    • 1.3.0 - 26/09/2009 - Added Red, Green and Yellow Themes. Added support for For the Record (thanks to vuego for inspiration) and Infoservice+Webbrowser (Only rss news. Now this is the default rss news plugin in basichome screen) plugins. Added Global Search shortcuts in music screen (Thanks to chalibali). Major redesign of MyFilms skin files. Little enhancements in: TvSeries (thanks to mat123 for his simplified episode view, now included in "Alternative Layouts" folder), Showtimes.
    • 1.2.0 - 21/09/2009 - Major redesign of MovingPictures and Tvseries screens. Added support for HtpcInfo plugin. Enhanced BasicHome source psd file. Small touches to TvGuide and Rating Dialog. Fixed bugs in: TVHome (Thanks to zunixnuz), Shoutcast (Thanks to efla), MovingPictures Details (Thanks to Steffen78).
    • 1.1.3 - 17/09/2009 - Added support for Shoutcast Directory Plugin. Added BasicHome source so that you can customize your own basichome screen. Minor fixes.
    • 1.1.2 - 05/09/2009 - Added support for Global Music Search Plugin. Some changes in facadeview to support MediaPortal 1.1 beta. Fixed bugs in: Recorded TV (thanks to els), Showtimes (thanks to Nephilim), MovingPictures Details (thanks to mat123), Weather (thanks to els), Video Osd (thanks to -Manfred-).
    • 1.1.1 - 01/09/2009 - MyHome Mod: new home screen with new hover backgrounds. TvSeries Mod: simplified and full info support. Fixed bugs in: MyLyrics (thanks to Jammyz), Tv Logos Osd (thanks to ChriZ), CommonInterface Menu (thanks to morpheus_xx), VideoInfo screen (thanks to -Manfred-) and recordedTV screen. Reworked graphics to reduce footprint.
    • 1.1.0 - 27/08/2009 - Added support for: MyFilms, MyTrailers, RadioTime. Completed support for MyVideos (thanks to mamachan). Completely revamped Dialogs (thanks to morpheus_xx and ChriZ). Fixed several issues in: MyLyrics (thanks to mackey), Weather (thanks to morpheus_xx), Volume Osd, Tv section. Speeded up transitions between screens (thanks to morpheus_xx and ChriZ).
    • 1.0.1 - 23/08/2009 - Full support for MP-Tv Series plugin. Corrected major bug with MP-Tv series logos. Minor changes to MovingPictures, TV Guide. Updated some gfx files (thanks to Spragleknas's report). Updated DialogVideoInfo.xml (thanks to Cressari's report). Many little tweaks. Updated Gfx for Full Black Mod. Updated Extension screen.
    • 1.0.0 - 21/08/2009 - 100% Compliant MP 1.1.0 alpha Release. Corrected played title color in MP-TV Series (thanks to dlarge500's report). Corrected problem with black numbers hard to see in sudoku (thanks to dlarge500's report) Corrected many other little bugs. Enhanced overlays and MusicPlaying Screens.
    • RC4 - 19/08/2009 - Added preliminary support for MyLyrics, MyShowtimes, OnlineVideos and StreamRadio plugins. Corrected music visualization bug in music overlay (thanks to bloasfist). Corrected many other little bugs. MusicPlaying, MyLastFm screens enhanced.
    • RC3 - 17/08/2009 - Corrected Left sliding menu bug (thanks to dlarge500's report).
    • RC2 - 17/08/2009 - Added support for Sudoku, Tetris, Burner, Alarm and Video Editor.

BUGS
    The skin surely contains bugs/design-flaws and I encourage you to report all bugs you encounter in this thread!

• One major issue I could not resolve: when displaying playlists, the backgrounds of the items in the playlist are missing. Please help me!
    • Sometimes in facadeview with small and large icons right upper title could be cut at the bottom (see this post thanks to Els). This issue does not occur in MP 1.1.0 beta.

INSTALLATION
    • Copy the "Sansation_Regular.ttf" font-file to your Windows font-catalog. You'll find this catalog in your Windows Controlpanel.
    • Copy the "Black Glass" folder to your MediaPortal skin-folder.
    • Purge your Mediaportal "Cache" folder.

SUPPORTED PLUGINS (SO FAR)
    • Last.fm
    • Moving Pictures
    • MP-TV Series
    • RSS news
    • Wikipedia
    • Weather
    • Sudoku
    • Tetris
    • Burner
    • Alarm
    • Video Editor
    • MyLyrics
    • MyStreamradio
    • OnlineVideos
    • ShowTimes
    • MyFilms
    • MyTrailers
    • RadioTime
    • Global Music Search
    • Shoutcast directory
    • HTPCInfo
    • For The Record
    • InfoService + WebBrowser (only rss news)
    • TVGemist
    • Arcsoft player
    • MyPrograms
    • Youtube.fm
    • My Emulators
    • My Torrents
    • MediaSlayer
    • Sleep Control

EXTRAS

THEMES
    Different skin colour themes. Included colours: Black, Blue (Default), Red, Green and Yellow.

SOUND SCHEMES
    New and previous sound schemes.

MY HOME MOD
    Myhome screen with changing hover backgrounds. I've created a selection of 14 backgrounds.

ALTERNATIVE LAYOUTS
    Some alternative MovingPictures and TvSeries layouts.

BASICHOME SOURCE
    Photoshop file that lets you customize your own Basic Home Screen.
    A step by step howto is included.

Attachments

• basichome.jpg
      basichome.jpg
      144.6 KB
    • music.jpg
      music.jpg
      96.5 KB
    • tvhome.jpg
      tvhome.jpg
      82.2 KB
    • Weather.jpg
      Weather.jpg
      75.2 KB
    • MusicBigIcons.jpg
      MusicBigIcons.jpg
      155.8 KB
    • MusicStrip.jpg
      MusicStrip.jpg
      80.2 KB
    • LastFm.jpg
      LastFm.jpg
      111 KB
    • OnlineVideosBrowse.jpg
      OnlineVideosBrowse.jpg
      118 KB
    • ShowtimesBrowse.jpg
      ShowtimesBrowse.jpg
      144.8 KB
    • ShowtimesDetails.jpg
      ShowtimesDetails.jpg
      140.4 KB
    • StreamRadio.jpg
      StreamRadio.jpg
      76 KB
    • TVGuide.jpg
      TVGuide.jpg
      162 KB
    • ShowtimesList.jpg
      ShowtimesList.jpg
      169.2 KB
    • TVSeriesFilmstrip.jpg
      TVSeriesFilmstrip.jpg
      204.8 KB
    • TVSeriesFanart.jpg
      TVSeriesFanart.jpg
      241.1 KB
    • FullBlack - BasicHome.jpg
      FullBlack - BasicHome.jpg
      155.9 KB
    • FullBlack - Music.jpg
      FullBlack - Music.jpg
      122.7 KB
    • FullBlack - MyLastFM.jpg
      FullBlack - MyLastFM.jpg
      112.1 KB
    • FullBlack - MusicInfo.jpg
      FullBlack - MusicInfo.jpg
      149.9 KB
    • FullBlack - VideoInfo.jpg
      FullBlack - VideoInfo.jpg
      132.9 KB
    • FullBlack - TVSeriesFilmstrip.jpg
      FullBlack - TVSeriesFilmstrip.jpg
      198.6 KB
    • OnTVnow.jpg
      OnTVnow.jpg
      110.4 KB
    • MovingPictures.jpg
      MovingPictures.jpg
      121 KB
    • MovingPicturesDetails.jpg
      MovingPicturesDetails.jpg
      155.6 KB
    • TvSeries.jpg
      TvSeries.jpg
      113.9 KB
    • TvSeriesDetails.jpg
      TvSeriesDetails.jpg
      143.7 KB
    • Green - BasicHome.jpg
      Green - BasicHome.jpg
      177.2 KB
    • Green - Plugins.jpg
      Green - Plugins.jpg
      203.1 KB
    • Red - BasicHome.jpg
      Red - BasicHome.jpg
      178.9 KB
    • Yellow - BasicHome.jpg
      Yellow - BasicHome.jpg
      178.7 KB
    • MyHomeMod - Music.jpg
      MyHomeMod - Music.jpg
      117 KB
    • MyHomeMod - Pictures.jpg
      MyHomeMod - Pictures.jpg
      218.2 KB
    • MyHomeMod - Plugins.jpg
      MyHomeMod - Plugins.jpg
      111.9 KB
    • MyHomeMod - Weather.jpg
      MyHomeMod - Weather.jpg
      132.8 KB
    • PausedVideoOsd.jpg
      PausedVideoOsd.jpg
      101.3 KB
    • Trailers.jpg
      Trailers.jpg
      129.1 KB
    • TrailersDetails.jpg
      TrailersDetails.jpg
      131.4 KB
    • TVGemist.jpg
      TVGemist.jpg
      122.1 KB
    • YoutubeFm.jpg
      YoutubeFm.jpg
      119.5 KB
    • YoutubeFMPlaying.jpg
      YoutubeFMPlaying.jpg
      118.8 KB
    • musicplaying.jpg
      musicplaying.jpg
      103.5 KB
    • mylyrics.jpg
      mylyrics.jpg
      106.9 KB
    • videoosd.jpg
      videoosd.jpg
      101.6 KB
    • videoosd2.jpg
      videoosd2.jpg
      118.4 KB
    • videoosd3.jpg
      videoosd3.jpg
      123.4 KB

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I just hope that this flow of great skins wont dry up just yet. Looking good, mate!

Emph

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi and welcome to the forum, Tgx :)

Great first post - great pics!

Thanks!

Hi and welcome to the forum, Tgx :)

Mock-ups or "the real thing"?

Real, real, real thing!!! :) I'm giving it the last touches. Soon i will upload the entire skin!
    In the meanwhile i will show you new screenshots!

Bye!

Tgx

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Hi and welcome! It's always nice to see new members, especially when they bring something with them to the party :)

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    very nice, i like black glass styles and he is simple and nice to see.

i wait for the style to test this.:D

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Thanks!

I've just uploaded some other screenshots.

I will soon release the first version of the skin...
    Tomorrow i'm going to work all day long, so i'm planning to upload the skin on sunday.

I've completed the development of the main plugins.

I plan to soon support plugins like:

- Showtimes
    - Onlinevideos
    - StreamRadio

But i've not started the development of these plugins yet!

Thanks to everybody!

Tgx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom