Black Glass Skin 1.7.0 (1 Viewer)

romuz

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 26, 2008
    Moskau
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hello again Tgx i have same problem with russian characters in basic home too
    I modified basic home xmls and now all shows correctly

Dont know why but russian labels doesnt shows without width section in xmls even them only 5 chars length
    In previous versions it was showed
    Its your changes or something changed in mp skin core?

UPD:
    In investigation on russian forum we think its because in last svn russian translation was changed from
    <Language name="Russian" characters="2304">
    to
    <Language name="Russian" characters="255">

then may be tthis thing cause a problem...

Attachments

• Black Glass.rar
      30.6 KB

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    UPD:
    In investigation on russian forum we think its because in last svn russian translation was changed from
    <Language name="Russian" characters="2304">
    to
    <Language name="Russian" characters="255">

then may be tthis thing cause a problem...
    I'm using Mp 1.0.2 on Vista and Mp 1.1.0 first beta and this issue does not occur using the Russian language.
    I think this is a bug in the latest svn. This issue should occur using the other skins too. Can you try?

Thanks

Tgx

romuz

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 26, 2008
    Moskau
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Yep some issues bresent in b3w too

but after changing language xml, original version of your skin works correctly

then i think bug localized :)

clobber

Portal Pro
    January 12, 2008
    4) More use of icons for mediainfo. I notice that if I pause a tv show, I get an icon for Xvid or whatever. However, When selecting a particular episode of a series (TVSereis) all of the mediainfo is written in text. I would prefer use of the HD and codec icons as in StreamedMP.

Tgx said:
    Could you please tell me which type of media causes this behaviour?

So, for example from the 1st post. This image has the media info in text format (look under the episode image). However, if I were actually playing the video and hit pause, that info would be in icon format. This second image, which is a paused movie has the media info in the icons. I know that this is a screen shot from movies (or moving pictures), but I observe the same behavior with in just TV-Series. That is, if I were just pausing that episode of Fringe, there would be icons.

You can see how StreamedMP does it here on the very top banner. It's just my personal opinion that I like everything as graphical as I can get it.

I still really like this skin!

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    So, for example from the 1st post. This image has the media info in text format (look under the episode image). However, if I were actually playing the video and hit pause, that info would be in icon format. This second image, which is a paused movie has the media info in the icons. I know that this is a screen shot from movies (or moving pictures), but I observe the same behavior with in just TV-Series. That is, if I were just pausing that episode of Fringe, there would be icons.

You can see how StreamedMP does it here on the very top banner. It's just my personal opinion that I like everything as graphical as I can get it.

I still really like this skin!
    These are not the same infos!

In video osd you can get only the type of audio and video streams. TvSeries plugin instead, makes some more detailed properties exposed, such as: video resolution, frame rate, file size... for these properties i cannot use an image... also in streamedMP skin these properties are shown in text.

Thanks

Tgx

Bruce Benner

Portal Member
    January 20, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, thanks for the information. no, I have not installed MyFilms. There is also a window which is empty or extended, the change with me on the screen in the size of? where can I do that? thank you!:D

Sorry, i cannot understand!

Tgx

on the left side there is a window which displays the preview images, I would like to change in the size order that dvd cover can be better represented. where can I change the size of the window? thank you very much.

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    on the left side there is a window which displays the preview images, I would like to change in the size order that dvd cover can be better represented. where can I change the size of the window? thank you very much.
    Install version 1.8.0 of the skin and then install the poster mod for myvideos included in the Extras package.

Tgx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom