Black Glass Skin 2.0.1 (1 Viewer)

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    hi Tgx ! how abut using this MPAA logos ... i can say the logos that use in xfactor hard to read ,,, this one attach mach more clear
    and tack lass spease .. i thing will go wall with black glass ..... thay are the same size as the one in xfactor.
    Thank you very much!

In the release after version 2.1.0!

Tgx

TauTau

Portal Member
    November 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I'm new to MP and your skin, which looks great btw... I have some issues: In Moving pictures I get an infinite "loading" symbol, everything works so far, but I guess it's not normal.. after I return from viewing a movie there, I get an error message about videoOverlay.xml not being found under Program Files/TeamMediaPortal/MediaPortal/Skin/Black Glass/, however I checked that path and there's only paths for Blue3 and Blue3wide. When I enter the TV screen, I only get a black screen that I can't exit anymore, I have to kill MP then. On installation I got an error about access being denied for a font to the Windows/fonts path.
    Thats with MP 1.0.2.0 on Windows 7.

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi,

I'm new to MP and your skin, which looks great btw... I have some issues: In Moving pictures I get an infinite "loading" symbol, everything works so far, but I guess it's not normal.. after I return from viewing a movie there, I get an error message about videoOverlay.xml not being found under Program Files/TeamMediaPortal/MediaPortal/Skin/Black Glass/, however I checked that path and there's only paths for Blue3 and Blue3wide. When I enter the TV screen, I only get a black screen that I can't exit anymore, I have to kill MP then. On installation I got an error about access being denied for a font to the Windows/fonts path.
    Thats with MP 1.0.2.0 on Windows 7.
    Mediaportal 1.0.2 does not support Windows 7.
    You have to install Mp 1.1 beta to get it working.

Thanks

Tgx

TauTau

Portal Member
    November 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    oh, that's strange... everathing works just fine with the default skin... but I'm working on a 1.1.0 install anyway, problem is only that my backend is a 2003 server with active directory, can't get rid of that easily ;)

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    oh, that's strange... everathing works just fine with the default skin... but I'm working on a 1.1.0 install anyway, problem is only that my backend is a 2003 server with active directory, can't get rid of that easily ;)
    I suggest to install the skin from the rar package. I've found some issues with the mpi packages...

Thanks

Tgx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom