Black Glass Skin 2.1.0 (2 Viewers)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi Tgx ! I find the problem with the fanarthandler plugin and music play now black glass skin :)
    i did not get way user say thay have problem no fan art show , now i figar it out .

see the xml attach ....

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Happy New Year!!

I have a little problem. I have installed this skin. Cleared my cache in the program data\team mediaportal\mediaportal directory. But I want the 12 row tv guide. So I copied the mytvguide.xml in my skin directory. But when I look at my tvguide it is still 8 rows. How can this be?

Thx

Hi there,

I deleted the skin in the skin folder and the cache folder. But after this I can still selct the skin! How is this possible?

The skin is saying that is misses some xml files, but it works. Strange.

Are there still some files left somewhere?

Thx

pantav

Portal Pro
    January 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I have a little problem. The text shows in a very big font.

In the previous version of Black Glass the fonts shows in a normal size (but ocassionally one line in the middle of the text can show also big).

I have Windows 7 and fonts at 150%, but i tested changing it to 100% and it's the same (except the initials messages: loading, ....).

I attach a sample.

Attachments

• bigfonts.jpg
      bigfonts.jpg
      222.1 KB

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I have a little problem. The text shows in a very big font.

In the previous version of Black Glass the fonts shows in a normal size (but ocassionally one line in the middle of the text can show also big).

I have Windows 7 and fonts at 150%, but i tested changing it to 100% and it's the same (except the initials messages: loading, ....).

I attach a sample.
    I'm not an expert, but you could set windows fonts to 100%, delete the cache folder and start mediaportal.

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I must say I'm happy with the red time line in tv guide. Other than that I too have problems with showing the 12 row version. Regardless of which xml I choose I get an 8 row guide. Using webEPG for grabbing.

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I must say I'm happy with the red time line in tv guide. Other than that I too have problems with showing the 12 row version. Regardless of which xml I choose I get an 8 row guide. Using webEPG for grabbing.
    The files are ment for the default guide, not for the guide of For the record plugin. I'm not aware of any other files that are involved in the tvguide.
    These are the screenshots of the guide running on my system. Could you please post some screenshots of your guide?
    Thanks

Tgx

Attachments

• 23-36-32.jpg
      23-36-32.jpg
      161.1 KB
    • 23-38-42.jpg
      23-38-42.jpg
      152.8 KB

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Happy New Year!!

I have a little problem. I have installed this skin. Cleared my cache in the program data\team mediaportal\mediaportal directory. But I want the 12 row tv guide. So I copied the mytvguide.xml in my skin directory. But when I look at my tvguide it is still 8 rows. How can this be?

Thx

Hi there,

I deleted the skin in the skin folder and the cache folder. But after this I can still selct the skin! How is this possible?

Thx

I don't even have the red guide line! Something is really messed up on my system. But what? I still have the old version of the EPG.

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I don't even have the red guide line! Something is really messed up on my system. But what? I still have the old version. (2.01)

Version 2.0.1 does not have the red guide line.
    Wait for the release of 2.1.1 version and its extras package.
    I've uploaded it 3 hours ago and is waiting for approval.

Thanks

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

The skin rar file should contain 932 files. Repeat the extraction process and be sure you have the "Black Glass" folder in your skin folder. Purge your cache folder and start Mediaportal.

Tgx

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I don't even have the red guide line! Something is really messed up on my system. But what? I still have the old version. (2.01)

Version 2.0.1 does not have the red guide line.
    Wait for the release of 2.1.1 version and its extras package.
    I've uploaded it 3 hours ago and is waiting for approval.

Thanks

Tgx

That was my old message, sorry. I have 2.1.0 installed, but it still looks like 2.0.1

To give some extra info: I installed 2.0.1 before with the mpe1 installer. When 2.1.0 came out, I tried to deinstall 2.0.1. with MP config. But that gave me an error: Invalid package. So I deleted the files manually and then installed 2.1.0.

But I still get, by the looks of the skin (no red guide line), the 2.0.1 skin (or so it seems/looks). After that I deleted everything skinrelated again (cache + skinfolder). But the skin still kept on working (apart from some xml errors, because I deleted them).

And that confuses me the most and probably is my biggest problem.

:D

The skin rar file should contain 932 files. Repeat the extraction process and be sure you have the "Black Glass" folder in your skin folder. Purge your cache folder and start Mediaportal.

Tgx

The RAR file contains 930 files and 13 maps (so that's with the font + readme). The skin map itself contains 928 files and 13 maps (so that's without the font + readme)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom