Not open for further replies.

thekiwi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I've just checked the Roadmap for MediaPortal 1.0.2 and it's saying 100% complete :) so I guess we'll be seeing it soon.

BleazleWide V7 is ready to go but I'll wait until MP 1.0.2 comes out so that the version number of the skin matches MP plus I want to see if any changes made between 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 require any modifications to be made to the skin files:rolleyes:
    Not quite, the installers is sitting at 85% (but only one item remaining) ... but hopefully soon :) Then I'll be able to upgrade everything, including the TV Server.

Roadmap - MediaPortal Bugtracker

What are you looking at? Looks like 100% done to me...

Thats just the mediaportal component.
    ON the right click the drop down to show the status for TV-Server and Installers, you will find 1.0.2 items

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    ...ON the right click the drop down to show the status for TV-Server and Installers, you will find 1.0.2 items

aaahhh.. OK... missed that (obviously!) so it looks like we're just waiting for the installer to be sorted. I'll wait - gives me some time to think of some more tweaks to do to the skin :D...

Attachments

• tv.jpg
      tv.jpg
      131 KB

Neville

Portal Pro
    July 21, 2008
    Hamilton
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    ...ON the right click the drop down to show the status for TV-Server and Installers, you will find 1.0.2 items

aaahhh.. OK... missed that (obviously!) so it looks like we're just waiting for the installer to be sorted. I'll wait - gives me some time to think of some more tweaks to do to the skin :D...

Go on try taking some time off to ENJOY your current skin!!!:D:D

johns11

Portal Pro
    February 7, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Bleazle

I'm installing a brand new MP setup for a family member. My 1.0.1 build is nearly complete. I'd love to deliver it with a skin from my home town! any chance of getting hold of V7 for 1.0.1?

Thanks

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Bleazle

I'm installing a brand new MP setup for a family member. My 1.0.1 build is nearly complete. I'd love to deliver it with a skin from my home town! any chance of getting hold of V7 for 1.0.1?

Thanks

No worries, I'll send you a PM later tonight (probably late tonight) with a link - it's about 99% done, the things that still need doing are minor tweaks that no one except me will notice anyway :D

I see that the final issue with MP 1.0.2: Installer was fixed in SVN22354 (22/04/09) but a new bug has been added to the TVServer roadmap for MP 1.0.2 (impossible to configure TVGroups) :( Still, at least it was picked up before 1.0.2 was released :)

I'll keep on tweaking while we wait... :)

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    MP 1.0.2

Just checked the roadmaps for 1.0.2 and saw that TVServer and MP have both had more bugs added & the installer is still sitting on 85% :rolleyes: :( Think I'll upload BleazleWide V7 tonight, that way, knowing my luck MP 1.0.2 will miraculously be released tomorrow!

At least it will get the skin "out there" so that if any bugs are picked up I can tweak them for MP 1.0.2. (The things that have been picked up by the guys testing the skin have been sorted)

I'll post again once it's been uploaded.

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    BleazleWide V7

BleazleWide V7 for MediaPortal 1.01 (onwards) has been released. You can get it from here:

MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - BleazleWide V7

BleazleWide V6 for MP 1.0.0 (+ RC3 and RC4) is still available for downloading (see the first post in this thread for details) but is no longer supported so this thread has been closed.

Bleazle

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom