BleazleWide V7.1.0 (2 Viewers)

stdly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    hmmm... so what is the plugin called in MPConfig? If it's called "FirefoxIntegrator" then your button name is fine. I used multishortcut to create a button which launched my screensaver and I got the green bar working....

Let me know if you get it sorted so that I can include the file in the next update. Otherwise I might install the plugin when I get a chance to see if I can sort it out for you.

I've just uploaded some fading hover images for the FirefoxIntgrator plugin, available here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bleazle-311/animated-fading-hover-images-57443/

Bleazle

Thanks for your reply and the skin!

I made a set of fade icons for Firefox this morning they work fine I will check out yours.

Yes it is called FirefoxIntegrator in MPConfig.

The shortcut for MultiShortcut is highlighting with the button_MultiShortcut00.xml file I made but still no luck with button_FirefoxIntegrator.xml file?

No biggy I will figure it out.

Steve

MrHaugland

Portal Member
    July 25, 2008
    Hi

First thing first: fantastic work on the skin! Simply love it!

But...After upgrading to 1) MP 1.0.2 and 2)Bleazle V7 I am having problems with the graphics. As you can see from the pictures it is totally messed up. Is this a skin problem or a MP problem?

Any ideas anyone?

Edit: sorry about the on-screen keyboard :p My MS-keyboard didnt have the screen-print button :)

WOW! That's some mess you've got going on there!! All I can tell you is that I've upgraded to MP 1.0.2 and my screen doesn't look like that :eek: BleazleWide V7 doesn't need to be upgraded/changed to work with MP 1.0.2 so it looks like it's a MP issue. Have you tried running Blue3Wide? If that runs OK then obviously there's something about the skin your system isn't liking but I've got no idea what it could be.

Let us know how you get on with B3W - if that works maybe someone else will have an idea...

Bleazle

I tried changing to Blue3Wide, but thats even more messed up :eek: Is a reinstall in order here, or is there any way out of this? Hate to lose my settings...

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    @stdly:

OK, I've got it working :) :

bleazle-albums-bleazlewide-v7-picture397-firefox.jpg

..unfortunately I'm not exactly sure how :rolleyes:... It looks as though setting the hover image causes the selection bar not to show...

Here's what I think I did (I haven't got time to recheck just now):

Installed everything as per the instructions on the FirefoxIntegrator thread.

Opened MPConfig and disabled MultiShortcut00 then configured FirefoxIntegrator (including adding the hover_FirefoxIntegrator.png info)

Created a button_FirefoxIntegrator.xml file and pasted it into MediaPortal\skin\BleazleWide V7\Media

Ran MediaPortal - hover image shows, no green selection bar though.

Closed MP and opened MPConfig->FirefoxIntegrator and deleted hover_FirefoxIntegrator.png (as you can see in the screenshot below).

Ran MediaPortal - all good :mad: :)

Give that a go and see if it works for you. It looks like there's an issue with one (or both) of those plugins somewhere because as far as I can tell there is nothing "telling" MP to get the hover image - I even deleted the cache and ran it again and it was fine, but whatever, it works now, it's just more work than it should be to set up...

...I tried changing to Blue3Wide, but thats even more messed up :eek: Is a reinstall in order here, or is there any way out of this? Hate to lose my settings...

Sounds like a reinstall is the best way to go....

Bleazle

Attachments

• mpconfig.jpg
      mpconfig.jpg
      27.1 KB
    • mpconfig2.jpg
      mpconfig2.jpg
      43.9 KB

stdly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    @stdly:

OK, I've got it working :) :

bleazle-albums-bleazlewide-v7-picture397-firefox.jpg

..unfortunately I'm not exactly sure how :rolleyes:... It looks as though setting the hover image causes the selection bar not to show...

Here's what I think I did (I haven't got time to recheck just now):

Installed everything as per the instructions on the FirefoxIntegrator thread.

Opened MPConfig and disabled MultiShortcut00 then configured FirefoxIntegrator (including adding the hover_FirefoxIntegrator.png info)

Created a button_FirefoxIntegrator.xml file and pasted it into MediaPortal\skin\BleazleWide V7\Media

Ran MediaPortal - hover image shows, no green selection bar though.

Closed MP and opened MPConfig->FirefoxIntegrator and deleted hover_FirefoxIntegrator.png (as you can see in the screenshot below).

Ran MediaPortal - all good :mad: :)

Give that a go and see if it works for you. It looks like there's an issue with one (or both) of those plugins somewhere because as far as I can tell there is nothing "telling" MP to get the hover image - I even deleted the cache and ran it again and it was fine, but whatever, it works now, it's just more work than it should be to set up...

...I tried changing to Blue3Wide, but thats even more messed up :eek: Is a reinstall in order here, or is there any way out of this? Hate to lose my settings...

Sounds like a reinstall is the best way to go....

Bleazle

Bleazle

Ya that did it. Thanks!
    I never would have thought deleting MPConfig->FirefoxIntegrator/hover_FirefoxIntegrator.png would fix this but glad you tried.:D
    The image is still shown as well.:mad:

Steve

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    ...Ya that did it. Thanks!
    I never would have thought deleting MPConfig->FirefoxIntegrator/hover_FirefoxIntegrator.png would fix this but glad you tried.:D
    The image is still shown as well.:mad:

Steve

Great! Glad it worked :D I wouldn't really say that I "thought" of deleting the hover image, I just tried a lot of things and got it to work - then I had to try to work out what I'd done! :D :D Actually that's kind of how this skin has developed too :D

grabi_2001

Portal Pro
    May 8, 2009
    in den Alpen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Bleazle,

sorry das ich in deutsch anfrage, aber mein Englisch ist nicht wirklich ok.
    Erst einmal vielen Dank für Deine tolle Oberfläche, schaut wirklich sehr edel aus und gefällt meinen Leuten und mir extrem gut.
    Trotzdem eine Frage: Unter Musik erscheinen bei Ordnern immer Klammern um den Titel der CD bzw. des Ordners, kann ich die wegbekkommen?

Danke Dir und liebe Grüsse
    Dirk

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Bleazle,

sorry das ich in deutsch anfrage, aber mein Englisch ist nicht wirklich ok.
    Erst einmal vielen Dank für Deine tolle Oberfläche, schaut wirklich sehr edel aus und gefällt meinen Leuten und mir extrem gut.
    Trotzdem eine Frage: Unter Musik erscheinen bei Ordnern immer Klammern um den Titel der CD bzw. des Ordners, kann ich die wegbekkommen?

Danke Dir und liebe Grüsse
    Dirk

OK guys, I need some help here :) Yahoo Babelfish didn't quite get the translation correct so I can't answer the question...

grabi_2001

Portal Pro
    May 8, 2009
    in den Alpen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Bleazle
    sorry, it try it in english:
    Bleazle Hi, sorry I said in the German request, but my English is not really ok. First of all thank you for your great surface, looks very classy, and like my people and me extremely well. Yet one question: In music appear in folders Always use parentheses around the title of the CD or the folder, I can wegbekkommen? Thank you and kind regards, Dirk

mitschke

Portal Member
    June 15, 2008
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Bleazle
    Bleazle Hi, sorry I said in the German request, but my English is not really ok. First of all thank you for your great surface, looks very classy, and like my people and me extremely well. Yet one question: In music appear in folders Always use parentheses around the title of the CD or the folder, I can wegbekkommen? Thank you and kind regards, Dirk

ok I will try to help you out here :)):

he is asking how he can get rid of the square brackets around the folder and the cd names in the "my musik" view.

and he thanks you a lot for the astonishing skin where I can just add my self too the list of true fans :D

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Bleazle

ok I will try to help you out here :)):

he is asking how he can get rid of the square brackets around the folder and the cd names in the "my musik" view.

and he thanks you a lot for the astonishing skin where I can just add my self too the list of true fans :D

:D That's what I thought the question was but I wasn't 100% sure :) I agree that the square brackets/parentheses don't look good so I will see if I can get rid of them.

Glad you guys like the skin :)

Bleazle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom