BleazleWide V7.1.0 (1 Viewer)

yvos

Portal Member
November 5, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Genre and Year in the music views

Hi Bleazle,

Another additional request in the filmstrip music view. Is it possible to include the Arists, Year and Genre tag basically like it is in de Video view (Filmstrip). And then maybe moving the album name from the top right to the lower left also. I made a mockup for this it's included.

Then about the video view (Filmstrip) since I never look up my movies on imdb there is no data to fill the Genre, Duration, Score etc. Is it possible to remove the labels when there is no data? Also see included picture.

Also the video view is much slower than the the music view. To make that more obvious I replaced the mymusicgenre.xml with the myvideo.xml and then it really shows the difference in speed scrolling from left to right and visa versa. Speed in the video view is really a WAF so now you why ;-)

Thanks again.
Yuri

Attachments

• music view.jpg
    music view.jpg
    95.7 KB
  • video view.jpg
    video view.jpg
    111.3 KB

wanexa

Portal Member
September 20, 2009
Hello

i have some troubles with this new skin don't work with tv series plugin , I can't see description, thumbs etc .... only work with the blue skin .

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi Bleazle,

Another additional request in the filmstrip music view. Is it possible to include the Arists, Year and Genre tag basically like it is in de Video view (Filmstrip). And then maybe moving the album name from the top right to the lower left also. I made a mockup for this it's included.

Then about the video view (Filmstrip) since I never look up my movies on imdb there is no data to fill the Genre, Duration, Score etc. Is it possible to remove the labels when there is no data? Also see included picture.

Also the video view is much slower than the the music view. To make that more obvious I replaced the mymusicgenre.xml with the myvideo.xml and then it really shows the difference in speed scrolling from left to right and visa versa. Speed in the video view is really a WAF so now you why ;-)

Thanks again.
Yuri

Hi Yuri - as discussed via PM if you'd like to have a go at improving on the filmstrip views that would be great as I have very little spare time at the moment.

Hello

i have some troubles with this new skin don't work with tv series plugin , I can't see description, thumbs etc .... only work with the blue skin .

Try the files posted here... https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bleazle-311/bleazle-7-1-0-mp-tvseries-v2-3-3491-a-68180/#post513209

Hope that helps.

wanexa

Portal Member
September 20, 2009
Hi Bleazle,

Thanks again.
Yuri

Hi Yuri - as discussed via PM if you'd like to have a go at improving on the filmstrip views that would be great as I have very little spare time at the moment.

Hello

Try the files posted here... https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bleazle-311/bleazle-7-1-0-mp-tvseries-v2-3-3491-a-68180/#post513209

Hope that helps.

ok works now for me

yvos

Portal Member
November 5, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Video view without IMDB

Hi

I removed the IMDB related stuff from the video views. Since I don't use that feature often. Off course it would be even nicer to make it optional but all I could do is strip it completely.

I included the xml files and jpg to see the result.

PS Bleazle if you could tell me how to remove the text underneath the thumbs I will try to make it look more like the music thumd views.

Best,
Yuri

Attachments

• list.jpg
    list.jpg
    83.5 KB
  • tumbs_big.jpg
    tumbs_big.jpg
    137.9 KB
  • tumbs_small.jpg
    tumbs_small.jpg
    133.2 KB
  • filmstrip.jpg
    filmstrip.jpg
    93.2 KB
  • myvideo.xml
    30.6 KB
  • common.facade.video.xml
    30.7 KB

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
...if you could tell me how to remove the text underneath the thumbs I will try to make it look more like the music thumd views.

Best,
Yuri

Hi Yuri

Good idea! Take a look at the common.facade.music.xml & compare it to the common.facade.video.xml files - that should point you in the right direction. You could try copying the thumbnail layouts from the common.facade.music.xml and then altering the sizing to get the DVD cover shape.... sorry for the lack of detail here, I'm just about to head off to the airport..

If you don't get around to doing it I'll take a look at some stage (another thing to put on my "to do.." list)

Regards

Bleazle

yvos

Portal Member
November 5, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Video view without IMDB

Hi,

I found it ;-) Thanks.

Files are included.

Attachments

• myvideo.xml
    30.6 KB
  • common.facade.video.xml
    30.7 KB

itsallgood

Portal Member
November 17, 2009
Hi,

I've been having a play with this skin tonight - got to say, it's really nice.

One problem i'm having though -- is i cannot seem to change between channel groups.

I am using "for the record" - and have it setup right (i think)

If i change my skin to the default one (sorry - wide blue?), i have the option in a left side bar to change between "all channels / news / docs / entertainment" -- groups i have setup, but i do not see anyway to change them in this skin.

Thanks for this!

Regards! :D

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi Bleazle

MyDailyComics is one of those plugins that are a very nice idea, but requires substantial modding to work properly...

I've copied the skin XML so you can what's going on.

Hope it helps!

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>

Well.... I finally had a chance to take a look at this. Unfortunately (as per your comment on the download page for the plugin), it is very tricky to set up. In fact, I've given up on it! If it was something I would use I would persist but it isn't and I've got too many other things to do at the moment to spend a lot of time on it (sorry about that, but sometimes work/kids have to take priority over MP :mad: :D )

I have done a hover image so if you want to use it feel free.

regards

Bleazle

Attachments

• comics.png
    comics.png
    66.2 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom