BleazleWide V8.1.1.0 for MP 1.1.x (1 Viewer)

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Re: BleazleWide V8.1

As always: the best skin available - thanks!

A question: is it possible to turn off/remove the background images (for instance the headphones etc. in My Music)?

haha, I was wondering when someone would ask that :D The easiest way to turn off all background "FanArt" is to open the C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\BleazleWide\Media Directory and delete the Animations folder.

So I take it you're not using the "live" weather background images then? :mad: :D Glad you still like the skin :D

B

thekiwi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Re: BleazleWide V8

Hi Bleazel

Great work and great to see you are a kiwi aswell
    My problem is in the Home screen I want the 4 buttons across the top from version 7.1.0
    I use the restart and close buttons qiute often
    How can I get these back?

Thanks Brendon

Does anyone know what needs to be edited and in which topbar XML file to get the HOME layout to just show these 4 buttons like in Version 7, ie when you click "left" on your remote and have the top bar appear?

bleazle-albums-bleazlewide-v7-picture376-30-04-2009-9-06-30-p-m.jpg

topbarhome.xml appears to have the necessary code ... but doesnt appear to be used?

Also does the latest 8.1 version still able to be used by 1.0.2 versions. Front post seems to suggest its only for the RC's ("BleazleWide V8.1 for MP 1.1 RC1")?

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Hi Bleazel

My problem is in the Home screen I want the 4 buttons across the top from version 7.1.0

Thanks Brendon

Does anyone know what needs to be edited and in which topbar XML file to get the HOME layout to just show these 4 buttons like in Version 7, ie when you click "left" on your remote and have the top bar appear?

topbarhome.xml appears to have the necessary code ... but doesnt appear to be used?

Also does the latest 8.1 version still able to be used by 1.0.2 versions. Front post seems to suggest its only for the RC's ("BleazleWide V8.1 for MP 1.1 RC1")?

Yep, I know the answers to both of those questions :D

Q#1 - read the first post in this thread (or take a look at his pic) : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/members/bleazle-albums-bleazlewide-v8-picture540-standard-home.jpg

Q#2 - Yes V 8.1 works in MP 1.0.2 - I use it on my HTPC which is running V1.0.2, only my test PC runs "RC" versions. You might want to open the reference.xml file and change the version number though (once again there is info on this in the first post of this thread)

Hope that helps

Bleazle

thekiwi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Hi Bleazel

Thanks Brendon

Yep, I know the answers to both of those questions :D

Q#1 - read the first post in this thread (or take a look at his pic) : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/members/bleazle-albums-bleazlewide-v8-picture540-standard-home.jpg

Q#2 - Yes V 8.1 works in MP 1.0.2 - I use it on my HTPC which is running V1.0.2, only my test PC runs "RC" versions. You might want to open the reference.xml file and change the version number though (once again there is info on this in the first post of this thread)

Hope that helps

Bleazle

Hi Bleazle

Thanks for the reply .... but Im not sure thats what Im after.

Your current topbar.xml (presume its that file) has 16 "buttons", and yea one of those is shutdown. A previous Bleazlewide version had the 4 buttons. We never use the fwd, rev etc ... just shutdown app and shutdown machine.

Ive compared the B3W topbar.xml with your topbar.xml and they are pretty much identical and seem to reference 4 buttons ... but it still shows the multibutton version. I'll update to 8.1 and get on the same page as you :)

streamertwo

Portal Member
    June 8, 2010
    Home Country
    Israel Israel

hello, my system is win_7 i can't start backdrops add on, after installation, background remains black, but all other events are visible,how to fix it?thank you.

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Hi, that's strange because I have 2 systems running windows 7 (64) and they both work fine. Can you open the "MediaPortal -> weather" directory and check to see if the "backdrops" folder is there? Also you need to have the "InfoService" plugin installed for this to work - that's probably what you're missing..

B

streamertwo

Portal Member
    June 8, 2010
    Home Country
    Israel Israel

thank you for replay i think you right i did not install info service i will check and report.thank you.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

I haven't run Bleazle for a while, but I thought I'd give it a go but it won't start for me (running RC5 of MePo). As soon as the BasicHome is supposed to load, MediaPortal just exits. Sorry I don't have any logs, 'cause I'm off to bed.

Emph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom