BleazleWide V8.1.1.0 for MP 1.1.x (1 Viewer)

BraX

Portal Member
October 13, 2007
Home Country
France France
Re: BleazleWide V8.1

Thanks xvffx :)

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand

59815d1270685857-bleazlewide-v8-1-references-version.jpg

the work around is modifing a reference file located "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\BleazleWide\references.xml" with notepad and change the line
from
<version>1.1.0.0</version> to this
<version>1.0.1.0</version>

this will get rid of the nag...

Vff

My local version of BleazleWide (V8.1.0.1?) has the correct version noted in the reference file and it hasn't stopped the "out of date" message for me which is why I didn't suggest he do that - not sure why it's not working here :rolleyes: Vista piece of crap....

I'll go add a note about the reference file to the first post though since it seems to work for most people..

Bleazle

MJRL

Portal Member
October 21, 2008
Home Country
Portugal Portugal

I don't know what happen this time, i've installed all from a fresh format, and i can't install the skin.
When you guys download the skin in what format did you save?
I have to open MPI and i get invalid package...!!!

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand

...When you guys download the skin in what format did you save?

Save it as an MPE1 file. You shouldn't need to specify that when you save it though, it should be saved in that format automatically unless you're renaming the file (and changing the format) for some reason?

Hope that helps

Bleazle

MJRL

Portal Member
October 21, 2008
Home Country
Portugal Portugal

Save it as an MPE1 file. You shouldn't need to specify that when you save it though, it should be saved in that format automatically unless you're renaming the file (and changing the format) for some reason?

Hope that helps

Bleazle

I didn't change anything, and the file stays MPE1 file, but the first time i double clicked to install, it ask with what program the file should be open!!

Thanks

I've installed MP in another computer, downloaded the skin and look how i have it in explorer!!

capturevj.jpg

thekiwi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

I thought the skins were installed from within Mediaportal ?? ... but Ive never done it, but it rings a bell.

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Hope that helps

Bleazle

I didn't change anything, and the file stays MPE1 file, but the first time i double clicked to install, it ask with what program the file should be open!!

Thanks

I've installed MP in another computer, downloaded the skin and look how i have it in explorer!!

capturevj.jpg

What version of MP are you using? Have you tried opening the MPExtension Installer and then browsing to the BleazleWide file? I recommend installing the latest version of the MPE1 installer - get the zip file from here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-plugins-installer-mpei-212/extension-installer-v2-71542/ and drop all of the files into your MP directory.

Bleazle

MJRL

Portal Member
    October 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal

Hope that helps

Bleazle

Thanks

capturevj.jpg

What version of MP are you using? Have you tried opening the MPExtension Installer and then browsing to the BleazleWide file? I recommend installing the latest version of the MPE1 installer - get the zip file from here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-plugins-installer-mpei-212/extension-installer-v2-71542/ and drop all of the files into your MP directory.

Bleazle

I'm using MP V1.0.2, iv'e tried to install the way you told, but gives "Invalid Package", i will try the latest version of the MPE1 installer.
    Thanks

Edit: Thanks, solved with the latest MPE1 Installer

eriksdam

Portal Member
    June 2, 2009
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

As always: the best skin available - thanks!

A question: is it possible to turn off/remove the background images (for instance the headphones etc. in My Music)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom