Blu-Ray Contextual Menu Remote Key/Keyboard (1 Viewer)

FillR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 16, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi everybody,

I've just upgraded to the new 1.19 prerelease and I'm now able to run ISO BLU-RAY with menus and contextual menus. :)

My question is about the key mapping. If the DVD Menu ("D" I think) launch the BLU-RAY root menu, I don't know which key allow to launch and clear the contextual menu.

Any idea ?

Thanks

FillR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 16, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Thanks azzuro, but the UP arrow goes 10 minutes forward on my config. Do I need to change something ?

FillR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 16, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    I use the classic too.

Do you or anyone knows how to define/change this key ?

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    Let me look. How i set my mp about hid.
    I know have issue to enable few setting like hid keyboard.

Envoyé de mon LG-H870S en utilisant Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP 1.23 Key Mapping DE
    Ok I've spent way too much time on this but for the sake of other users that are having problems and searching for answers here is the final result. To clarify this testing has been carried out using MP 1.23 using PureVisionHD Skin and a HID keyboard with MP/Config/Remotes set to HID "full" profile - Enable HID - Use HID keyboard...
    Ok I've spent way too much time on this but for the sake of other users that are having problems and searching for answers here is...
    I recently upgraded from MP 1.14 to MP 1.23. In 1.14 I was using the InputPlugIn to map my remote keys and all was working fine. In...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, your Centarea HID.xml but without AutoHotkey running (non-admin account). Then everything works fine, thank goodness.:D
    Yes, your Centarea HID.xml but without AutoHotkey running (non-admin account). Then everything works fine, thank goodness.:D
    Hi Folks, I've been using MP 1.20 for some time now, all was working well, except for dynamic refresh rate control would sometimes...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, only remotes with MCE compatible drivers are supported. I don't know details about the mentioned remote, but it's out of the supported list. MP2.2 contains a Input Manager, if you could not configure your remote with it, it looks not good. We are also working on extended HID support, but this most probably will not help you.
    Hi, only remotes with MCE compatible drivers are supported. I don't know details about the mentioned remote, but it's out of the...
    After many years of using MP1, these days I'm finally trying to upgrade to MP2.2. I already mastered several hurdles, but now I'm...
    Replies
    Views
    You need to associate Events to Commands in Translator left pane, for each application (or system-wide). 1. Add the iTune Application using the + button in the upper left pane. Make sure you select iTune once added. 2. Create a new button mapping using the + button on the bottom left pane (or Ctrl + N) 3. Press the Key on the remote...
    You need to associate Events to Commands in Translator left pane, for each application (or system-wide). 1. Add the iTune...
    Hi guys, Seems like a noob question but I am trying to control itunes with an apple remote (white rounded one). Translator receives...
    Replies
    Views
    MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
    MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom