Blu-ray/HD DVD playback (1 Viewer)

Frantid

Portal Pro
October 11, 2008
Home Country
Iceland Iceland
MP crashes with the logs I posted three posts up. I have upgraded to the latest Moving Pictures and still exhibit the same issues.

Should I file a bug?

Did you ever figure this out? I might be getting something similar, just started trying this out.

planter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 5, 2008
    Hi,

today i wanted to import some of my Blu-Ray Discs into the Database inside Mediaportal. (using MovingPictures 1.00 Beta 2)

The import works without any problems. I just put the disc in the drive and the MovingPictures Importer automaticly recognizes it and imports it. As External Player I use PowerDVD9 (setted in the advanced configuration).

The problem is that i cannot play the BluRay Disc after importing it. I even can't update the MediaInfo. It just says that the Media is not available.(Disc is still inside)

Here are some pics:

These data looks right too me. (Only bdmv is written in lower cases)

Inside Mediaportal i got the same problem.
    (sorry for the bad picture and language ;) It says that the Disc is not available)

Don't know if it's because MP 1.0 Beta2. Never tested it in an previous version.

Hope somebody can help me. Thanks

(sry for my english)

don_h

December 20, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The import works without any problems. I just put the disc in the drive and the MovingPictures Importer automaticly recognizes it and imports it. As External Player I use PowerDVD9 (setted in the advanced configuration).

The problem is that i cannot play the BluRay Disc after importing it. I even can't update the MediaInfo. It just says that the Media is not available.(Disc is still inside)

I'm having the same problem, using TMT3 as the external player, the inserted Disks are not detected. Mediaportal 1.1 beta, Moving Pictures 1.0 beta2. It worked before with Moving Pictures 0.7.5.

planter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 5, 2008

I'm having the same problem, using TMT3 as the external player, the inserted Disks are not detected. Mediaportal 1.1 beta, Moving Pictures 1.0 beta2. It worked before with Moving Pictures 0.7.5.

Since I'm not the only one with this problem I created a new Issue in the Bug tracker.
    Issue 699 - moving-pictures - Blu-Ray won't play after importing it. - Project Hosting on Google Code

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello,

I have the entire Planeth Earth Blu Ray collection stored on my harddrive. I setup an external player (TMT) for this in moving pictures. When I want to play it with my external player, it works fine.

But I also setup the refresh rate changing thing in the advanced options. But this doesn't seem to work. Any ideas?

I'm using Beta 2 of this excellent piece of software.

djphatic

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hello,

I have the entire Planeth Earth Blu Ray collection stored on my harddrive. I setup an external player (TMT) for this in moving pictures. When I want to play it with my external player, it works fine.

But I also setup the refresh rate changing thing in the advanced options. But this doesn't seem to work. Any ideas?

I'm using Beta 2 of this excellent piece of software.

is this in .iso or folder structure? I am using folders, I've pointed to the path of TMT3 but only TMT3 loads up and the movie is not played.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom