Blu-Ray / HD DVD plugin for Arcsoft player (3 Viewers)

kthomasen

Portal Member
October 4, 2005
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I'm having a slight problem with this plugin. I'm using 1.1.0 rc1 on vista sp1 when starting it causes the screen to go blank for about 10-15 seconds as if there's no signal and when TMT3 does open up it's giving me an overlay error. Originally I thought it may have been a nvidia driver problem so I've rolled the drivers back 3 or so revisions without any success. TMT works fine outside of mediaportal. Any ideas/help/pointers would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Turns out that I had turn off monitor while blanking screen set under the general options. Turned that off and it now works perfect again.

Rasputin

Portal Pro
January 13, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hey guys,
now TMT 3 works perfectly with my blu-rays.
Great Plug-in so far!
But ive got a big problem. All shortcuts ive found in the TMT 3 helpfile does not work if i start
TMT 3 in the MCE mode.
Does anyone know the rigth shortcuts?

micko

Portal Pro
May 27, 2006
Home Country
Finland Finland
Is it possible to load uMCEDVDPLAYER.exe in the secondary screen instead of the primary?
I'm struggling with that too :(. Tourettes: Can you affect that window's position in your plugin?

I added few lines to your code and it's working now. Thanks anyway for this great plugin :)
(And thanks to you being so busy.. I had finally start studying how to move from C++ to C# :D)

tejam

Portal Member
December 17, 2009
Home Country
Slovenia Slovenia
Is it possible to load uMCEDVDPLAYER.exe in the secondary screen instead of the primary?
I'm struggling with that too :(. Tourettes: Can you affect that window's position in your plugin?

I added few lines to your code and it's working now. Thanks anyway for this great plugin :)
(And thanks to you being so busy.. I had finally start studying how to move from C++ to C# :D)

Share with us, please.

robhawk

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 20, 2008
    Thuringia
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I just have to say WOW, the whole setup took me 10 minutes! TMT3, plugin, TMT3 config and imon keys... works like a charm!
    Great work tourettes! :D

micko

Portal Pro
    May 27, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland

Share with us, please.

Ok, but this is not the right way to do it. I should use SVN to make my changes visible and checked by others. There is some ugly code and I'm not sure is this even working for everyone. Screen selection is coming maybe to the future "official" versions, but I know waiting is boring ;).

I will check those changes again and send the DLL here later during this weekend. Meanwhile you should check that you are using the latest version (Beta 8) of this plugin (renamed to BluRayPlayerLauncherPlugin) instead of older ArcsoftPlayerPlugin (beta 7 repack).
    https://mp-plugins.svn.sourceforge....Launcher/BluRayPlayerLauncherPlugin_Beta8.mpi

micko

Portal Pro
    May 27, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Problem is that Arcsoft MCE is automatically started to primary screen maximized. I didn't find a way to change it so now that window is restored to normal size, moved to secondary screen (first be found) and then maximized again. Result is that there is some delay and window is flashing a little before it is finally settled to secondary sceen maximized (our goal.. was it ;).

So here it is for you to try. Replace plugins\Windows\BluRayPlayerLauncher.dll with the file found in attached zip. You find a new option "Use secondary screen" in configuration. All pros to Tourettes for making this great plugin and all cons to me for breaking it ;). Hope it works.. if not please send mediaportal.log here (use debug mode) and I could take a look.

Attachments

• BluRayPlayerLauncher.zip
      30.7 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom