Blu-Ray / HD DVD plugin for Arcsoft player (4 Viewers)

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
would it be possible to add support for the "home cinema" version of Power DVD 10? it works a lot like TMT does. It has a Windows MCE view that is launched with a seperate .exe.

you can download the demo and try it out.

That would be cool.

adelphia

Portal Pro
March 29, 2010
Hayling Island, Hampshire, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
would it be possible to add support for the "home cinema" version of Power DVD 10? it works a lot like TMT does. It has a Windows MCE view that is launched with a seperate .exe.

you can download the demo and try it out.

That would be cool.

I think you'll find PowerDVD is an option already. Just make sure you select the HomeCinema exe rather than the PowerDVD one (its in the HomeCinema folder if I recall).

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I was going to try that just to see what happened, but had not gotten a chance to do so yet. Man I hope it works!!!

blitzkrg

Portal Pro
January 31, 2007
I was going to try that just to see what happened, but had not gotten a chance to do so yet. Man I hope it works!!!

I tried last night with powerdvd 10 and it works.
since i use girder i just had to program it to control pdvd10 and i was all set.
I find the cinema version of pdvd to be iffy. so i just pointed it to the pdvd10 exe file and off it went.

jlapin

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2009
    hello Tourettes

First of all congratulations for your plugin.

I ask because I have a problem with my remote imon, I am not sure if it is from the plugin or software management.

Let me explain: If I run the plugin windows mediacenter (arcsoft) without MediaPortal, my remote is recognized by cons if I run the plugin via MediaPortal I arcsoft is no reaction on my remote.

I have a RM200 imon remote and receiver of antec veris, windows 7, MediaPortal 1.0 RC2

thank you for your help

kaigame

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 9, 2005
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    hello Tourettes

First of all congratulations for your plugin.

I ask because I have a problem with my remote imon, I am not sure if it is from the plugin or software management.

Let me explain: If I run the plugin windows mediacenter (arcsoft) without MediaPortal, my remote is recognized by cons if I run the plugin via MediaPortal I arcsoft is no reaction on my remote.

I have a RM200 imon remote and receiver of antec veris, windows 7, MediaPortal 1.0 RC2

thank you for your help

Sounds like you have Exclusive Mode selected in the Imon Manager app, under Imon Utilities/Application Launcher, should be a tick box there, untick it.

Brewtal

Portal Member
    July 24, 2010
    Thanks for the great work on Mediaportal.

First, I'm a total noob to Mediaportal, so please forgive my ignorance.

I have installed MP on my first HTPC, specs below:

Biostar uAtx Motherboard
    ATI HD Radeon 5570
    Athlon II x2 250
    2GB Crucial DDR3
    MCE Remote
    Liteon BluRay ROM

I have TMT 3.0 and I would DEFINITELY like to use this plugin, but my noobness is getting in the way.

How do I install the .mpi file?

Thanks,
    Brewtal

goofy84

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    simply double klick on it :->
    in mediaportal configuration you will find an entry plugins. right klick on the arcsoft icon and configure the path to your arcsoft software.

Brewtal

Portal Member
    July 24, 2010
    Thanks, got it installed.

But I don't see it on the home menu...

goofy84

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    it appears under plugins or you go again in the config menu plugins and there you will find an option home menu or plugin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom