Blu-Ray / HD DVD plugin for Arcsoft player (3 Viewers)

tejam

Portal Member
December 17, 2009
Home Country
Slovenia Slovenia
Problem is that Arcsoft MCE is automatically started to primary screen maximized. I didn't find a way to change it so now that window is restored to normal size, moved to secondary screen (first be found) and then maximized again. Result is that there is some delay and window is flashing a little before it is finally settled to secondary sceen maximized (our goal.. was it ;).

So here it is for you to try. Replace plugins\Windows\BluRayPlayerLauncher.dll with the file found in attached zip. You find a new option "Use secondary screen" in configuration. All pros to Tourettes for making this great plugin and all cons to me for breaking it ;). Hope it works.. if not please send mediaportal.log here (use debug mode) and I could take a look.

Thank you. Works for me. :D

grooves12

Portal Pro
November 1, 2006
I have some movie files on hard drives that are .ISOs and others that are rips of the BDMV folder, how can I get both of these to work with Moving Pictures to launch in Arcsoft?

robhawk

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 20, 2008
    Thuringia
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have some movie files on hard drives that are .ISOs and others that are rips of the BDMV folder, how can I get both of these to work with Moving Pictures to launch in Arcsoft?

For the BDMV-folders you could try my tutorial in the signature but its in german!

edit: here is the official Moving Pictures BluRay Link: click

hamse

Portal Member
    February 4, 2008
    I have installed TMT 3 and it works great when I open it outside MP. I get HD bitstreaming and everything.. I have installed the beta8 version of the plugin. But when I launch the plugin within MP it wil only play sound through my USB headset, and when right-clicking and entering the menu I can't change the output to HDMI like I can outside MP... Everything else seams to work fine.

I have also tried running the player from WMC and I get same problem with the sound.

Any help here I would appreciate

EDIT:

I got it to work after trying to disable my USB headset, but is there a way so I dont have to do that every time I want to use the plugin? I have tried setting my HDMI audio as default, no luck.

adelphia

Portal Pro
    March 29, 2010
    Hayling Island, Hampshire, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I don't think this is an issue with the plugin, rather its an issue with TMT3. Do you have version 170 installed by any chance? I updated to this version and since then I can't get any sound and the only option is SPDIF in the audio settings; this is in and out of MP so I've switched (at the present time) to PowerDVD. Also, how do I install Beta8 of the plugin? I downloaded the zip file that was suggested (now named BluRayPlayerLauncher) but after installing it MP screws up. No matter what changes I make to the config it never remembers them and if I try to uninstall the plugin I get a message saying Invalid Package. What have I done wrong? Windows 7 Ultimate 32Bit BTW. One last thing, I must say this is an absolutely fantastic program for free! I'll be donating once/if I get it working correctly.

hamse

Portal Member
    February 4, 2008
    I don't think this is an issue with the plugin, rather its an issue with TMT3. Do you have version 170 installed by any chance? I updated to this version and since then I can't get any sound and the only option is SPDIF in the audio settings; this is in and out of MP so I've switched (at the present time) to PowerDVD. Also, how do I install Beta8 of the plugin? I downloaded the zip file that was suggested (now named BluRayPlayerLauncher) but after installing it MP screws up. No matter what changes I make to the config it never remembers them and if I try to uninstall the plugin I get a message saying Invalid Package. What have I done wrong? Windows 7 Ultimate 32Bit BTW. One last thing, I must say this is an absolutely fantastic program for free! I'll be donating once/if I get it working correctly.

Just checked, I also have version 170... I got the beta8 version from here

Anyone else having problems with version 170 and sound?

adelphia

Portal Pro
    March 29, 2010
    Home Country
    Just checked, I also have version 170... I got the beta8 version from here

Anyone else having problems with version 170 and sound?

OK, I must be missing something. I thought plugins were supposed to be in MPI form? That file is a ZIP file and theres no MPI file in it wither. Am I supposed to download other stuff first? I'm a tad confused and the only way I can uninstall the plugin as it stands is to uninstall MP altogether and then reinstall it without the plugin. Shoot me in the head <-BANG!

adelphia

Portal Pro
    March 29, 2010
    Home Country
    there is a file called BluRayPlayerLauncherPlugin_Beta8.mpi

I see the file but when I download it it wants to save it as a ZIP file. I think I've solved that issue anyway (at least on my 64bit Win7 system) after reading a bit more in the forums. Now just to get it to work on the 32bit Win 7 which I may switch back to 64bit too at this rate! Interestingly enough, TMT3 .170 works without issues on Win7 64Bit, but not on my 32bit version - hmmm, even more reason to switch back I'm guessing.

DjBeast

April 15, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello to all,

I have installed Mediaportal 1.1.0 (all is working finde Audio/Video), to this i hae installed the Arcsoft Plugin (beta 7) to watch my BluRays's directly in Mediaportal.

I also installed the Arcsoft Total Media Theatre 3 (totalmediatheatre_3.0.1.120_3.0.1.160).

If i start to watch a BluRay out of Mediaportal all is working fine.
    TMT3 is starting and the Bluray bigins to play.

My Problem is that i only could turn Mute on or off.
    But i can't turn the volume up or down i only see on the display that there is happening something with the volume but after that the sound is as loud as before.

My remote is working fine in all other programs and also under Mediaportal.

I hope you could help me.

thanks

best regards DjBeast

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom