Blu-Ray / HD DVD plugin for Arcsoft player (4 Viewers)

Bracco

Portal Member
December 27, 2005
i'm using this plugin and it works nicely with mp 1.1.0 but the autoplay and refresh rate changer don't seem to work at all...

zoloft

Portal Member
April 16, 2008
Home Country
France France
Hi all,

that plug-in works like a charm but does anybody know if there is a way to tell mediaportal to kill the TMT player by the time you remove the disk ? If i don't shutdown TMT before i remove the disk, the focus returns to Mediaportal although the TMT window is still active and in front of the Mediaportal Window and i then have to manually kill TMT using a mouse.

Thanks for your help,

Marc.

MacGyver2k

Portal Pro
October 29, 2005
Home Country
Germany Germany
actually if you press the eject button on the drive tmt should close and return to mediaportal.

i had the problem (using beta 8), that the tmt windows just closed, but the process was still running.
so changed the code a little bit, so that the process always gets killed, and it seems to work quite well.

besides that i added hd-dvd refresh rate (using mediainfo) detection and drive selection within mediaportal when two or more hddvd/bds
are present and some other simple options.
but i wasn't able to test everything because i didn't had the time in the last weeks.
and i'm quite sure it broke (at least in parts) the powerdvd option.
i hope to find some time this weekend...

zoloft

Portal Member
April 16, 2008
Home Country
France France
Thanks for the quick answer. I will give Beta 8 a try since i was still using the Beta 7 version which i thought was the latest available.

Regards,

Marc.

Truri

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Blu-Ray / HD DVD plugin for Arcsoft player

Hi @all,

after I bought a BD-Drive I'm really happy about that plug-in.
    Works great with MP 1.1.0 (especially with the refreshrate change).

But I have a question:
    Is there a way to use the Plugin with BD-ISOs/BD-Folders on HDD?

I have found this: Configuring Bluray and HDDVD playback - Moving Pictures
    But is there a way using the normal MyVideo Folder Structure view?!

toga67

Portal Pro
    October 15, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks MacGyver2k for the fast response. I am a MediaPortal beginner and this is my first installation. If i execute the instaler.xmp file then i get the error message "Error loading package project". My MediaPortal version is 1.1.1. What should i do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom