Blue 3 (1 Viewer)

Pom

Portal Pro
August 10, 2006
Gloucester
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi, apologies if i'm not reporting this in the right place.... Tonight i have installed MP1 RC4 and switched to Blue3Wide skin. I have the following 3 problems with the Blue3Wide skin:

1\ Mouse pointer is not visible when moving it around
2\ The live TV window is not displayed in the bottom left of the TV Guide screen (TV is still audible though)
3\ When viewing full screen TV, the 'Recorded TV' button on my MCE doesn't work. If i'm in the 'My TV' screen, selecting (or pressing) 'Recorded TV' brings up the list of TV recordings but the small live TV window is sat right on top of it! Only way to see the 'Recorded TV' list properly is to open it from the main menu.

I had NONE of these problems with RC3 and Blue2Wide skin. Are these known bugs or is it just my installation? Please help so that my Xmas may be merry.....

Well done with the new Blue3 skin by the way, looks fab. The Xmas version is awesome and the wife is well impressed!

Sven

Portal Member
January 13, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

I really like this new default skin (using MP 1.0.0 final) but there's one problem: When skipping in fullscreen TV (using timeshift), the progress bar at the top of the screen does not show the 'skip steps' any longer (I used version 0.2.3.0 beforehand). This makes skipping commercials etc. quite difficult since I have to guess how many minutes/seconds it'll skip.

Regards,
Sven

eades000

November 30, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi Harley,

Do you as a portal designer know why there are no skipsteps visible in mytv when you press the left en right buttons in timeshifting.
The up and down buttons (both remote and keyboard) give a statusbar and the skip steps, the left and right don't anymore from mediaportal 1.0 rc1
In version 0.2.3.0 there is no problem but the latest version is much better then the latter.
I have looked in every xml but i think it's someware else.
It is in every skin so it doesn't matter what u use.
I use know the up and done buttons but they skip bigtime so ill be very glad to know how i can use the rigt and left button again
Please help if you can, i'm not the only one because i see other posts with the same question.
Thanks a lot in advance.
edward

polarie

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 20, 2006
    Hasloh (near Hamburg)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi,

could it be that there is a "hover-bug" in blue3 and blue3wide?

the hover for last.FM ist not shown - instead the radio-hover is shown?

i tried to fix the path in the XML file - but didn't work ...

or did i "killed" something in my installation while skinning around?
    can anybody confirm that please?

regards

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Really love the integration of mediainfo.dll into MediaPortal! However, there's an overlap in the video overlay. See attached screen.

Thanks.
    Emph

Attachments

• overlap.jpg
      overlap.jpg
      86.3 KB

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Really love the integration of mediainfo.dll into MediaPortal! However, there's an overlap in the video overlay. See attached screen.

Thanks.
    Emph

Hi emphatic,

i have overworked the video osd, please use latest svn, there it is in.

Greetings Harley

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom