terror

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Missing myalarmdetails.xml in RC4 Blue3Wide

Hello,

in RC4 i am missing myalarmdetails.xml in the Blue3Wide Skin. The File exists in the Blue3 but not in the Blue3Wide skin folder.

terror

sleepycol

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi All,

Has anyone created any hover images (MEPO) for My news, my trailers and my yahoo music videos? Or maybe a generic one for all plugins which could be used?

Cheers,
    Colin

kevin939

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi, just installed RC4 and am using the wide screen version of blue3. Initial impression is great - lookes great and apperas to worky. One observation - getting CD covers doesn't appear to be wide screen enabled. There is a blue square in the top left - rest is black. When covers are found I only see 2 at a time and there is some text overwrite. I will try a screen shot but probably easier to just try it and see.

Cheerrs

eades000

November 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    error with progressbar in timeshifting

First :D to all the programmers from mediaportal, a great job!!!!
    I have tested various versions and most things works like a charm.
    I can't use the tvserver because if i have setup more than one tvcard (haupauge 250 and haupauge 500mce) the channels go wrong but with the build in tv it works great.

I have a small tip for everyone who can't see the progress in timeshifting anymore (from RC3)
    When you first press de button down or button up, the progressbar comes up en you can use te button right and left for minus and plus.
    greetings from holland
    Edward

Ambass

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    TV page buttons should be enlarged a bit ( and/or font size reduced a bit ;))
    ( Screen is 1080 )

Attachments

• 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      123.4 KB

kkendall

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2007
    Gouda
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Pause indication in B3

I'd suggest to make the font of the "pause" indication on the right upper corner more like the other fonts, like the fonts of the time indication in the same upper timebar.
    Attached the screenshot of a paused show. You can see the font of "Pause" is very large and streched. Im sure this is not how it should be.

EDIT: I'd also make the skipstep indication, on that same spot, like +15sec, +30sec, etc in the exact same fontsize as the rest of the time indication on the upper timebar.

Attachments

• Pause.jpg
      Pause.jpg
      119.5 KB

kszabo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2007
    Germany, Bayern
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    I`ve installed RC4 today and tested the Blue3 wide skin. 2 big bugs, maybe already reported:

- crash if try to download movie infos from IMDB
    - square TV channel logos distorted (from square to rectangular)

The updated Indigo and Monochrome skins does not have this issue. (even if they are not official RC4 ready :) and blue3 is)

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    New bug in tv section

go to tv
    press search (to search the epg)

=> the tv preview window is in front and hides most of the list with the search results

greetz

tomtom

Efros

Portal Pro
    January 23, 2006
    Maine
    Home Country
    England England
    If you have a recorded TV file and enter the Recorded TV area with the TV On then the TV picture obscures the list of recorded items. This is in RC4, blue3 4:3. There is also an issue with the display bar at the top of the full screen tv view, whenever I type in a channel number to change channel I get the channel ID and the channel number superimposed on the starting time of the current program soo nothing is clear. Other than a few other trifling adjustments the transition to RC4 was pretty painless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom