Blue 3 (1 Viewer)

alcalc

Portal Member
August 9, 2006
The new RC4-Blue3Wide is much better than previous versions. On my 32" LCD the TV EPG is far more readable than before. The only thing I would suggest is that the EPG is now only wide enough to show 1hour of programming, if the font-size could be reduced just enough to get 1.5 hours (or even just 1hr 15 mins) I think it might be more user-friendly.

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The new RC4-Blue3Wide is much better than previous versions. On my 32" LCD the TV EPG is far more readable than before. The only thing I would suggest is that the EPG is now only wide enough to show 1hour of programming, if the font-size could be reduced just enough to get 1.5 hours (or even just 1hr 15 mins) I think it might be more user-friendly.

You can change the "scale" of the TVGuide yourself. If in doubt please consult the manual for key mappings. (IIRC it's F5/F6?)

moiristo

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2006
    Enschede
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Great job on this skin so far! As sleepycol already mentioned, is there a psd file available for Mepo? I'd like to make one for my own plugin...

Tom-Cat

Portal Member
    March 18, 2008
    Hi everyone.

First - this is a GREAT skin, loving the mepo pics and everything. Everyone is doing a great job ! :) Thank you...
    My question - is there a way to replace the "blank" mepo pictures (for My Trailers for example) with some other mepo picture ? If I overwrite the "hover_my trailers.png" with some other picture nothing happens :(

OnkelChris

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    don't forget the cached skin files ;)

you have to delete them after editing the skin

sleepycol

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi everyone.

First - this is a GREAT skin, loving the mepo pics and everything. Everyone is doing a great job ! :) Thank you...
    My question - is there a way to replace the "blank" mepo pictures (for My Trailers for example) with some other mepo picture ? If I overwrite the "hover_my trailers.png" with some other picture nothing happens :(

Will there be some official MEPOs for these soon? - My Trailers, My News etc. Maybe for MP 1 Final?

Cheers,
    Colin

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey question, why does Blue 3 not have it's own forumm for external plugins.. I would love to go to blue3 but skin support seems so fragmented and it is almost impossible to search as Blue3 comes up in peoples system setups....

We need an area linking to the latest and greatest builds for all plugins... You have MP TV Series, My Trailers, Radiotime, shoutcast, mVids and so much more... Any ideas where I should be looking.. Thanks

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    + 1

also sepert for blue3wide , this 2 skins are the defolt skin ....

Regards

ysmp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom