Blue 3 (1 Viewer)

kkendall

Portal Pro
April 24, 2007
Gouda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Harley

Can you tell me where I can find the fontsize for the EPG?
Or is it too hard to change...

Either way, can you give me some info on this subject?

kszabo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2007
    Germany, Bayern
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Can you tell me where I can find the fontsize for the EPG?

mytvguide.xml -> there are the fonts defined (Font 14, 15 etc...) for epg

fonts.xml -> there are the font definitions fixed (font 14, 15 etc...)

so check out in mytvguide.xml what you want to change (which Font XX)
    change it inside fonts.xml to your likings (but this will hve effect on every layout it refers to it)

maybe you have to delete the skin cache folder to get effect.

sleepycol

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

I have created some MEPOs by simply copying existing ones and naming them "hover_my trailers.png", "hover_my news.png" etc. However, these do not automatically get picked up by the home screen. Do you know which file I need to edit to reference these newly names png files so that they appear on the home screen?

Cheers,
    Colin

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I have created some MEPOs by simply copying existing ones and naming them "hover_my trailers.png", "hover_my news.png" etc. However, these do not automatically get picked up by the home screen. Do you know which file I need to edit to reference these newly names png files so that they appear on the home screen?

Cheers,
    Colin

Just wait for the next SVN build - I've added many fixes for the plugin system; e.g. all plugins load the hover files by default now.

sleepycol

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2006
    Home Country
    Hi,

Cheers,
    Colin

Just wait for the next SVN build - I've added many fixes for the plugin system; e.g. all plugins load the hover files by default now.

OK, thansk rtv!

Please note the hover png files for the plugins were "empty" so I guess these need creating by Harley/Glenn?

Cheers,
    Colin

karlake

Portal Pro
    October 1, 2006
    Borås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    There must something wrong with the anim in movies filmstrip
    First time when I enter, everything works smooth(verical scroll) but after watching a HD movie for a while I stop the movie and comes back ti filmtrip menue, the anim goes veeeeeery slow.
    Tested with other skins and I do ot get same effect.

Regards
    Karl-Åke

Ps. latest svn

SuAlfons

Portal Pro
    June 5, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    EPG

Hi!
    Thanks for the new Blue3 Skin! It looks very nice and the little trick with the menu at the left is a nice touch, too.

I only have one request - I know this was changed because someone else complained about it (read the thread by chance).... Let the Time-Stamps in the EPG be centered above their respective time again - just as it was before. To ME this is what I would expect.

One other thing is missing support for the My Emulators Plugin (I guess that's not your business anyway). I could do a quick and dirty fix by copying the BlueTwo skin files to Blue3. Does not look good but works for now ;-).

Thanks again for this nice skin!

Greetings,
    Stefan

Snader

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 5, 2007
    Aalsmeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just tried the blue3wide skin. A lot of things have to be done, but it already seems really fast and responsive!

OnkelChris

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    sry for the little bit of off-topic... do i have to change many things if i would like to build a version for 1920x1080 or 1366x768?

this skin is realy awesome :D

RobNorthcott

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2007
    Dartmoor, England
    Home Country
    Love the idea of integrating MePo!
    Actually that's the main thing I _don't_ like about Blue3 - apart from that I think it's nice (although stretched on my 16:9 telly). I think the old "cluedo man" looks better - the new one is a bit tacky and childish IMO.

I don't like the font on the EPG either (too big and bright), but I think that's already been said.

But overall I like it. Sticking with Blue2Wide for the moment though.

Rob

EDIT: I should add I haven't tried the Blue3Wide from the SVNs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom