• Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Harley

with Blue3 4:3 the following happens:

in music use listview.
    start a song with "P" setting is jumb to now playing screen.
    go back from nowplaying to list with "backspace"

result: the list is turned from foreground to background (schräg), like it is when the action menu is active. But in this case the action menu is not there. So the list should be straight (gerade).

I hope you get what I mean. Don´t have a screenshot at the moment.

tomtom

P.S. RC3 + svn 20755

mmh, yes you right.
    Thats a skinenginebug, no skinbug. Because the list has still focus, so it should go straight. If you use the nowplaying button and go then back all is ok, so i think there is something wrong with focus set in the engine.

Greetings Harley

Bug is fixed, thanks to Bavarian for fixing it . ;)

gr390ry5m1t4

July 12, 2007
    Alice Springs NT Australia
    Home Country
    I'd like to add another voice to the 'a bit too cartoony' choir. Otherwise nice, though.

One small problem I found was in Settings > Skip Intervals - I am getting some quite odd text on screen (ie month/day names), but not the skip steps.

burr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have discovered an error in the the skin under TV -> Search -> and choose a program so that info is shown. Then i have an overlap
    in the info and the list. This is seen both 720p and 1080p and i'm using the wide skin.

Attachments

• CIMG4017.jpg
      CIMG4017.jpg
      946.8 KB

dapun

Portal Pro
    October 1, 2007
    Thanks Midgar this now works.. However after a Show is done.. Now the screen goes back to another screen instead of going to the orginal screen I selected it from. However Thanks for the fix.

sleepycol

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Harley,

When you play a video from my videos (full screen) and go back to the list view (in title mode), it was nice that the video still played in a little preview screen in the lower left corner. This no longer happens in B3 as the movie description text is now there. Would it be better if a movie was playing to hide the movie description text and still have the little window of the movie whilst you are browsing the list. If the movie is stopped, then you could replace the preview window with the movie description again.

Cheers,
    Colin

karakas

Portal Pro
    April 17, 2008
    Hi, will Blue3 completely replace Blue2? Or will they co-excist?

And are there any other developers that's working/has worked on the Blue2/3 skins?

buggertje

Portal Member
    February 6, 2008
    Doetinchem
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    First of all i want to thank everybody who is participating on MediaPortal and nbringing it to a level wich is way above the concurence.

I have a small problem since i installed RC3 with the Blue3 and Blue3Wide Skin.

When i goto "My TV" with timeshifting on and fullscreen, i do not see the size of the SKIP STEP i make, for example 15sec, 30 sec or START / END) the blue border is missing too, the Progress bar is in place.
    I Use still the inbuild TV tuner, is that maybe a problem? I didn't find anything on the forum yet about this problem.

Thanks in advance for the answer,
    buGGertje

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom