BluRay what solution ? (1 Viewer)

krank

Portal Pro
December 27, 2006
RENNES
Home Country
France France
What is the solution to play BluRay with MediaPortal ?

eetaylog

Portal Pro
March 6, 2007
South London
Home Country
England England
Am I right in thinking that MakeMKV will allow for watching bluray discs on the fly? If this is the case is there any way to use it as the background software for getting round the AACS encryption, even for BDJ movies and playing them through MP?

keithdw

October 14, 2015
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I'm looking for a solution to this as well, I want BluRays and DVDs to open in an external player - Arcsoft Total Media Theatre 5 as this has full support for blurays. Can anybody advise on how to enable this as I'm struggling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, I found the problem in my configuration without PowerDVD. In the past I had configured the following setting: "Use internal Blu-ray menu player" and it works - slowly but it worked fine. As described, this suddenly stopped working after an update in the last few months. Yesterday, as a test, I deactivated this check box and it...
Hi, I found the problem in my configuration without PowerDVD. In the past I had configured the following setting: "Use internal...
Hello english forum! Since my question, which I asked weeks ago in the German-speaking forum, has not been answered until today, I...
Replies
Views
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bluray klappt nicht DE
Hallo Forum Also die Bluray Wiedergabe klappt bei mir , out of the box, überhaupt nicht . Ich habe das MP1 komplett neu installiert, die Konfiguration einmal gestartet . Bluray Codecs sind ja auf LAV Filter eingestellt . Trotzdem bekomme ich entweder die Fehlermeldung Videocodec VC1 oder MPEG4.....AVC ? oder so ähnlich . Ich habe mit...
Hallo Forum Also die Bluray Wiedergabe klappt bei mir , out of the box, überhaupt nicht . Ich habe das MP1 komplett neu...
Hallo Forum Also die Bluray Wiedergabe klappt bei mir , out of the box, überhaupt nicht . Ich habe das MP1 komplett neu...
Replies
Views
This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected apart from the merged ones. You'll have to use tools like the mentioned Media-Buddy to achieve that. Subtitles of local media can be placed into the same folder (with the same name) into the video file. You...
This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected...
Hi, is it possible to include downloaded subtitles during Bluray playback? While playing a Bluray, i can open the menu to select...
Replies
Views
Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HidIr\Remotes\745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da] "EnableDebounce"=dword:00000001 There are several different values for the...
Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor...
I'm currently testing the new Sofabaton x1 remote control with which I want to replace my Harmony. Everything looks good so far...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom