I dont use mp2 yet as im still in the process of making sure MP1 is user friendly for the family but i would evently like to make hope for all the rooms and change/ hack the boot screen of windows to show mp2 so no one knows that it is a pc but thinks it more like a DVD/cable box. I know there are some made for this purpose. But i was wondering if there could be an option to enable such things as a plugin for MePo 2.
I just moved the thread for you, hopefully the title is okay?
About the topic I know Stardock had such tools in the past, but I am not sure if there are any tools that could do this via commandline etc. and on which operating systems these tools are working.
I'm not pro at development but maybe I can figure out a way to make it easier for people to set this up. I know a lot of members don't mind hacking but for everyday people that are interested in branding their pc for this purpose.
When I rebooted this morning, the same problem came back. But I did find my error, it turned out I had accidently clicked on "Filtering: On startup filter by: Unwatched Movies" in "Moving Pictures Configuration". Don't know how I did that. (n)
When I rebooted this morning, the same problem came back. But I did find my error, it turned out I had accidently clicked on...
About a 2 months ago I was having problems with filtering for unwatched movies. I couldn't find the filter for it. So I tried...
I currently have two Quatros running, one connect, one duo using OTA antennae, mostly UHF fringe area, mostly cat5 local network.
Hauppauge card retired long ago. I have also retired very early SD units, the Quatros seem to work much better than the older units.
Go to SD's support website and download and install the windows...
I currently have two Quatros running, one connect, one duo using OTA antennae, mostly UHF fringe area, mostly cat5 local network...
I am currently using a Hauppauge WinTV QuadHD PCIe card on MP1 (1.37) for DVB-T, but 2 of the tuners have died. Thinking about...
Sorry, I didn't get email notifications on these latest replies. I just came here to report I solved the problem after adjusting power settings for "Intel Graphics". I set it to Maximum Performance. I tried many other things so it could be a combination of them, but this was the last thing I did and I haven't had the problem return...
Sorry, I didn't get email notifications on these latest replies. I just came here to report I solved the problem after adjusting...
I'm running MP1 as a client only on this:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DZX5DWS5?ref_=pe_123509780_1038749300_t_fed_asin_title&th=1...
I do not know why this xml was in my theme folders, it must have sneaked in some time ago (years?). I simply removed the file. The Latest Media Handler plugin seems to be working as expected. I've had no lock-ups.
I do not know why this xml was in my theme folders, it must have sneaked in some time ago (years?). I simply removed the file. The...
Before you create this bug report:
Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...