doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I think I get it now:

You have a mediaportal installation on your laptop, and want browsetheweb to browse the webmediaportal website so that you can watch tv through your tvserver?

If so, what part of it is not working?
    In theory, if it's working in firefox, it should be working in browsetheweb. They do share the same core to display webpages (although browsetheweb is using an older version)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi @doskabouter and all others,

here are the final skin files for browsetheweb.. All views are working now, I added a hover, fixed some bugs (with translation, so the header should be translated now) and some other small things..

Attachments

• btw 1.jpg
      btw 1.jpg
      425.1 KB
    • btw2.jpg
      btw2.jpg
      259.3 KB
    • btw3.jpg
      btw3.jpg
      546.6 KB
    • Titan - Browsetheweb 1.0.zip
      524.4 KB

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Togehther,
    Sorry, but this browser Plug In did not work for me correctly. Too often I have messages that I have to update my browser to a newer browser version (eg. www. outlook.com) Https pages are not supported (e.g. if a certificate exception has to be definied). On my system I have actual versions of firefox and IE.
    Flash Player can not be activated with remote control, and mouse klicks via keyborad are not supported.
    Did I do something wrong?

BR
    Juro

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Sadly it's true that I haven't been able to base the plugin on a newer core, still don't know what I'm doing wrong, or perhaps switch to chrome, or...

If all is right, the flashplayer should be working correctly, and mouseclicks should also be working (using the subtitle-button to get the mousecursor, and then pressing "ok","enter" or something alike.

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sadly it's true that I haven't been able to base the plugin on a newer core, still don't know what I'm doing wrong, or perhaps switch to chrome, or...

If all is right, the flashplayer should be working correctly, and mouseclicks should also be working (using the subtitle-button to get the mousecursor, and then pressing "ok","enter" or something alike.

Hi,

I refer to post No. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/browse-the-web-webbrowser.107285/page-16#post-894443
    I used the gecko browser. Here I never had any compability problems. In mP 1.3 is not usable because of version check.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

I refer to post No. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/browse-the-web-webbrowser.107285/page-16#post-894443
    I used the gecko browser. Here I never had any compability problems. In mP 1.3 is not usable because of version check.

Just been reviewing the whole conversation with you, and did a small test in current plugin. Did you have a remark about https://outlook.com not being valid, and is that the source of your problem?

Edit: but other than that, outlook.com displayed fine here (must admit, I didn't login or anything, so there still might be missing some functionality)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom