BUG-4110: playing videos inside "pictures" section is not working well (2 Viewers)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There is another small "bug":
    After playing a camera video (because that´s what we are talking about here, not a real video @megahorst), then after the camera video is finished, the dialog window with the information of the played music track is always shown.
    Normally this window should only be shown when the music track changes, not on resuming the slideshow of pictures ;)
    Some additional work for Seb or in Mantis?

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I will try to look but right now, i don't know if it possible to stop it on resume, maybe yes, so i would say mantis it.
    Can we have mantis list to create ? (i will copy it in first page).
    Thanks.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    My list will be :

1- Radio Stream
    2- OSD information (old video name)
    3- The dialog window with the information of the played music track should not be shown on resume.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    My list will be :

1- Radio Stream
    2- OSD information (old video name)
    3- The dialog window with the information of the played music track should not be shown on resume.

So, do we simply mantis these for now and merge the branch (with the skin fixes) to master? Best for everyone, since none of these are new issues or show-stoppers, so merging the branch will be an overall improvement.

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    There is another small "bug":
    After playing a camera video (because that´s what we are talking about here, not a real video @megahorst), then after the camera video is finished, the dialog window with the information of the played music track is always shown.
    Normally this window should only be shown when the music track changes, not on resuming the slideshow of pictures ;)
    Some additional work for Seb or in Mantis?

I've just debug it, when we resume music : in fact it does like this : start is started and seek to resume point.
    So bass player send : GUI_MSG_PLAYBACK_STARTED and GUISlideshow receive it to display track info, here we can't make difference between track change and resume track because it's like a track change + seek.

I like to know current title of song on resume (my view) and i don't know the big change will be need to change that. is it really a bug ?
    I maybe have a solution in my head lol let see if it will work :p

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I like to know current title of song on resume (my view) and i don't know the big change will be need to change that. is it really a bug ?
    I maybe have a solution in my head lol let see if it will work :p

But not for 1.3.0, since it would require a lot of testing to make sure it only affects this particular case, unless the code is so localised that it cannot possibly cause regression. :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,

v20 in first post.
    Radio Stream didn't work well, so it will be for later or not lol
    I hope it's ok now :)

Users who are viewing this thread