Calling all Hauppauge card owners (1 Viewer)

-.-PhanTom-.-

Portal Pro
April 6, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi Phantom,

I added the support for this into tve2 a couple of months ago. Just enable the quality control, and it should work. There is basic support for this in tve3, but it can't handle higher bitrates. I don't have time to track down where this is happening, but it appears to be a fundamental problem.

Ok cool, sorry for causing confusion.. (however, in the first post in this thread, there is no mentioning of this issue beeing relevant only for tve2 ;))
Hope to see the high bitrate issue fixed in tve3 sometime.... or I might just for for a digital solution soon :)

hkjensen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Haupage 1300 - No Go

Hauppauge HVR-1300

The porgram crashes very fast

########## Hauppaguge Test Tool ##########

Mon Jun 11 21:23:40 2007 - Starting Trace

diehard2

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2006
    Chicago
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi guys, this only works for the PVR 250, 350, 150 cards. I don't have the documentation for the HD cards. Sorry.

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    PVR 350

What is this for exactly?
    I have an issue with the quality of watching direct & recorded tv; the image is not as clear as with dvd or tv through the tv tunger.

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    No, but you can set this manually for overall usage (to improve general TV-viewing):
    See: The Green Button - LiveTV Quality - A Fix?

"Now that your settings will save you can use GraphEdit to make some changes. Using GraphEdit, go to: Graph > Insert Filters > Multiplexer Devices > Hauppauge WinTV PVR PCI II Encoder and Insert Filter. Then right click on the filter and select properties. Under the "Hauppauge ECP Video" tab change the Bitrate Average to "6000", the Peak to "12000" and P Spacing to "1". Then under the "Dynamic Noise Reduction" tab i changed the "Temporal Static Level" to 0. Try changing this to something between 0 and 3, so see what looks best for your system."

THDBASED

Portal Pro
    January 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Thanks I will give it a go, as soon as the website is running smooth again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom