Calling all MP New Zealanders (Both of you!!) (12 Viewers)

mastyman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2010
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    see attached another option, these ones may scale better than thekiwis

Attachments

• Logos - Large.rar
      218.6 KB

thekiwi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    see attached another option, these ones may scale better than thekiwis

Those are nice.
    Ive added a slightly diferent SBS logo using the current colours SBS use as well as a U Logo

Attachments

• SBS-ONE.png
      SBS-ONE.png
      6 KB
    • SBS-TWO.png
      SBS-TWO.png
      6.1 KB
    • U.png
      U.png
      5.2 KB
    • TVLogos_20110504.zip
      244 KB

rlevis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    What sort of programming do you get on SBS? Worthwhile? I'm think I should probably get a dish installed.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    What sort of programming do you get on SBS? Worthwhile? I'm think I should probably get a dish installed.

Some good documentaries in my opinion. Bear in mind that there is no guarantee that SBS will be there "forever" - it could theoretically disappear tomorrow. The only reason why it is available in NZ is because there is so much demand for bandwidth on Optus D1 that it is my understanding that all the Australian-only beam bandwidth is in use. If Optus 10 (to be launched in 2013) is co-located with Optus D1 then I'm picking it would go away.

thekiwi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Some good documentaries in my opinion. Bear in mind that there is no guarantee that SBS will be there "forever" - it could theoretically disappear tomorrow. The only reason why it is available in NZ is because there is so much demand for bandwidth on Optus D1 that it is my understanding that all the Australian-only beam bandwidth is in use. If Optus 10 (to be launched in 2013) is co-located with Optus D1 then I'm picking it would go away.

Good sport as well ... ie for me to be able to get the Tour de France for free... as well as many other World Tour races is brilliant.

http://www.sbs.com.au/television

thekiwi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

darkness_nz

April 8, 2011
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey fellow nzers. new addition here. I've been running mediaportal with DVBT for a while. But I've run into a problem.

I've recently upgraded to 1.1.3 and now I can get picture or audio for my tv channels (videos work fine). I assume it's a codec problem. What codecs are you running?
    I've always used K-lite codec pack and CoreAVC on the previous version of mediaportal and everything was fine.

Cheers for the help.

mcraenz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Welcome! I'm running the Windows 7 codec but have also used PowerDVD in the past. Monogram AAC for audio. I would strongly discourage the use of codecs packs. It's better to only install exactly what you need and nothing else. In most cases I de-register codecs that I don't want to use. That way you know exactly what you've got and what the system is using. What hardware/OS are you running?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom