Calling all MP New Zealanders (Both of you!!) (9 Viewers)

dvbkiwi

Portal Pro
November 2, 2009
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
i was referring mostly to settings on the output and advanced tab, I have managed to set it up fro Auckland and scanned channels okay but when i run the collection it just gives me an empty file
So the XML File that gets created is empty?

What does your EPG Log show?

If it runs successfully, it should exit with Code 0

03:43:46:842 <C> Exiting with code = 0

it was exiting with code 0 and log showed no problems, i was trying version 3.0, ive now installed 2.0.17 and its working great.

Part 1 of testing complete,

now to install 4TR and then see if I can get that working. If that works fine ill go ahead and upgrade MP and start using DVB-T

Part 3 of testing will be comskip, any tips on that or will it use the same INI file that I currently use?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    it was exiting with code 0 and log showed no problems, i was trying version 3.0, ive now installed 2.0.17 and its working great.
    I'd recommend version 3 over version 2 any day. Were you using fixpack 3 on top of version 3? I found that the fixpack files didn't overwrite properly first time...

dvbkiwi

Portal Pro
    November 2, 2009
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Anyone using 4TR 1.5.0.3 with MP1.1.3? It has a popup that says its only supported up to 1.1.1.

Should I use Argus recorder or MP recorder, which is best?

mastyman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2010
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Anyone using 4TR 1.5.0.3 with MP1.1.3? It has a popup that says its only supported up to 1.1.1.

Should I use Argus recorder or MP recorder, which is best?

Yea i had this as well, the 1.5.0.3 installer doesnt seem to patch the version number correctly for 1.1.3

I am using the latest Release Candidate which fixes that problem ( its alot better than 1.5.0.3 actually ) especially the mediaportal client.

thekiwi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Are there any updated channel logos around? The ones on the NZ wiki are rather old/out dated.

Ive modified a set Ive had for a while, so it has U etc. Here is a ZIP file of them

Attachments

• TV ONE.png
      TV ONE.png
      4 KB
    • TVNZ 7.png
      TVNZ 7.png
      2.9 KB
    • C42.png
      C42.png
      4 KB
    • ChannelLogos.zip
      275 KB