Can i have different codecs for different video types? (1 Viewer)

Tmac

Portal Member
September 20, 2008
I download the PDF guide but it tells you to use ffdshow for everything. I need coreavc to decode the heavier h264 files. Can i have coreavc for h264 and ffdshow for the rest?

royne

Portal Member
January 4, 2007
Asker
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hello, Tmac

Have you tried MediaPortal Configuration, Video, ViedeoPlayer?
There you can select codecs for H.264. ,and a different codec for MPEG-2.

/roynes

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
Replies
Views
Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
Have used MP1 for some years now....and without problems :) Problem now....is that I can see my Video folders....but they won't...
Replies
Views
That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of things; the deployment tool for 1.32 doesn't remove the previous version when you're updating from 1.31 to 1.32 and "MediaPortal TV Server" gets installed even when you choose to install the client only. I...
That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of...
I have performed client installations of 1.32 64-Bit on four machines using the central configuration setup on Windows 10 Pro...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other than to record scheduled programs) Activated Power Scheduler and ticked all boxes under EPG tag (XmLTv guide now downloaded and installed as scheduled) I think my problem with MP 1.32 install re scheduled...
Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other...
I have just installed MP 2.4 I have set up for ICE TV XMTV guide Followed all instructions for set up ( as for MP 1 ) Guide...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom