Can MP support Animated GIF or Animated PNG? (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Can MP support Animated GIF or Animated PNG(compatible with PNG decoder) to add animations to menu or controls?

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi,

yes it can.

you can make an any gif store it in the media folder

then you must only rename it in the xml.

for example:

<textureFocus>Stop2.png</textureFocus>

change to:

<textureFocus>Stop2.gif</textureFocus>

and it works.

:) show in the naley evo skin the topbar buttons are animated

Greetings 8) Harley

A

Anonymous

Harley said:
    hi,

yes it can.

you can make an any gif store it in the media folder

then you must only rename it in the xml.

for example:

<textureFocus>Stop2.png</textureFocus>

change to:

<textureFocus>Stop2.gif</textureFocus>

and it works.

:) show in the naley evo skin the topbar buttons are animated

Greetings 8) Harley

Thank's brother!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello, I hope someone could help me. Inside StreamedMP configuration, it can be created a menu item and its submenu, until two submenu levels. I created a main Menu called Movies, then a Level 1 menu items in this order: - comedy -animated -others I'd like to create a Level 2 submenu linked to animated item in the level 1, but...
    Hello, I hope someone could help me. Inside StreamedMP configuration, it can be created a menu item and its submenu, until two...
    Hello, I hope someone could help me. Inside StreamedMP configuration, it can be created a menu item and its submenu, until two...
    Replies
    Views
    Thats odd I did a clean install of tv server x64 and just dropped the SchedulesDirect.dll from the old tv server x86 into the plugins folder of the tv server x64 and its working fine.
    Thats odd I did a clean install of tv server x64 and just dropped the SchedulesDirect.dll from the old tv server x86 into the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom