breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Non of this makes since...
    Are you connected to a Cable TV system or it is ATSC (antenna over the air) ??
    Log files would help us a lot!!!

RunningPanther

Portal Pro
    April 28, 2017
    McKinney,TX
    Home Country
    As I have said I have Spectrum cable and you see this what I am talking. I need someone from the Media Portal 2 Team to call me. But I forget support is only offered through the forum and I see how much this is helping both parties here. Sorry I am not being rude I am just stating the obvious.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    As I have said I have Spectrum cable and you see this what I am talking. I need someone from the Media Portal 2 Team to call me. But I forget support is only offered through the forum and I see how much this is helping both parties here. Sorry I am not being rude I am just stating the obvious.
    This is free open source code, of course there is no phone support! Please have not wrong expectations. If somebody is willing to support with a TeamViewer connection this is fully up to the supporters personal decision.

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Home Country
    I have Spectrum cable and you see this what I am talking
    That is much different then ATSC
    I can help but I need to see the logs... Mostly from the Setup TV and channel scan.
    Also, you will need to download EPG-Buddy (the link and info is in my footer)

Last would be do you have anything like Team Viewer installed on the server and would be willing to give me access to the server?

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Home Country
    I have been doing a little research while waiting on your response to my last thread...
    You mention having Spectrum cable, interesting thing is I did a look up for all TV on TVGuide.com for 75013, 75069. 75070, 75071 (all the zip codes available for McKinney, tx and I do not find that Company....

While I might be able to help with the proper channel scans, there seems to be limited info on EPG data available....
    One step at a time and lets get the correct channel scans done and then move on,

RunningPanther

Portal Pro
    April 28, 2017
    McKinney,TX
    Home Country
    Why is no one here helping me with this issue anymore with Media Portal 2.1?? You all have stop posting here on the forum because you all don't do phone support, when obviously this would help me a great deal, since again I will say no one is posting to my issue??

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Why is no one here helping me with this issue anymore with Media Portal 2.1?? You all have stop posting here on the forum because you all don't do phone support, when obviously this would help me a great deal, since again I will say no one is posting to my issue??
    You're where asked several times to post log files. If you don't do that, we can not help you. There is no phone support, please do not mention it again.

RunningPanther

Portal Pro
    April 28, 2017
    McKinney,TX
    Home Country
    Well sorry not trying to be rude again but I am just angry and frustrated right now and here is what you were requesting.

RunningPanther

Portal Pro
    April 28, 2017
    McKinney,TX
    Home Country
    Okay I have been watching for new replies/post to my issues more now than before and it seems that I am not getting anymore help here. I have even started a separate conversation with breese and he hasn't responded. I have even submitted the log file here as some of you requested and again I will say I haven't heard from either of you??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom