Cannot Access Live TV (1 Viewer)

RunningPanther

Portal Pro
April 28, 2017
McKinney,TX
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I have been reading the wiki as recommended your people and what I mean by blindly doing thing that your people are telling me is that I am going into the Media Portl 2 config and doing exactly what the wiki says but there are extra details not being given so that I can do things correctly here which probably contributing to why I am not able to watch live tv in Media Portal 2.1. So yes even though you said you are no tv expert I would appreciate your help because you know more than I do. This Media Portal 2 is harder than Windows Media Center. WMC has easy setup

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    You will need to install teamviewer then and pm me with your id and password.

RunningPanther

Portal Pro
    April 28, 2017
    McKinney,TX
    Home Country
    Yes I have done team viewer with my work@home job and I have done remote session with Microsoft, so yes I am familiar. If you are asking if you can have access to my pc then yes. I have already private messaged you my teamviewer credentials.

RunningPanther

Portal Pro
    April 28, 2017
    McKinney,TX
    Home Country
    Where is the team member wizard123 I was talking to him this morning before a member of family called the paramedics and I was in the process of doing a remote session with him. I am back from the hospital now and I have private messaged him and I have even messaged him here and he seems to be not available. So is there any other Media Portal Team member here that can do remote session with me I am on standby now ready to start?

RunningPanther

Portal Pro
    April 28, 2017
    McKinney,TX
    Home Country
    I have the Ceton InfiniTv4 PCIE Tv Tuner card and I have a cable card from my cable company(Spectrum CableTV) dose it matter if I have them to validate my card/send a CCV signal to the card before I do a channel scan? Because of course I am gonna have this done to watch live tv in Media Portal.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    I was busy with real life, i am available for the next half hour.

RunningPanther

Portal Pro
    April 28, 2017
    McKinney,TX
    Home Country
    Sorry for that and I have waited for you and I don't know what happened but can a Media Portal team member please do a session with me now??

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Your were too late for me last night but if you still need assistance today i am available this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom