Can't build Mediaportal (1 Viewer)

Kevin Gradsack

November 14, 2014
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi,

Hope this is a simple problem to solve
I have been trying to run the MSBUILD batch files and keep getting the same error.

Running win 7 x64

I have attached the build log files.

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
so right from logs - you have 2 problems.
1. your MSBUILD cannot create instance of our custom logger. No idea why. What framework have you installed?
2. NSIS is missing on your system. Do you have it installed?

Kevin Gradsack

November 14, 2014
Home Country
Australia Australia
I'm using vs2010, nsis 2.46, I've basically followed all the instructions from the wiki. Windows sdk 7.1 directx (june2010) and ive downloaded the most recent build with Git Clone.[DOUBLEPOST=1415954596][/DOUBLEPOST]I have
.net 1.1
.net 4
.net 4.5
sync framework runtime 1,0 sp1 (x64)
" " SDK v1.0 sp1
" " Services v1.0 SP1 (x64)
" " ADO.NET v2.0 SP1 (x64)

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just to be clear.. you are running: MSBUILD_Rebuild_All_MediaPortal_Release.bat ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

OK, I didn't know you had modo rights. I let you play with these posts, then. Not necessary to spend time and to generate others misunderstanding. ;)
    OK, I didn't know you had modo rights. I let you play with these posts, then. Not necessary to spend time and to generate others...
    Hi, I am working on a project that is being based on MediaPortal 1. I can install and run the application via the installer but I...
    Replies
    Views
    I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before installing the x64, but not sure it that would make any difference! I am currently testing an improved version but at this point it is still not clear how or when a fixed x64 version will be available.
    I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before...
    Windows 11 23h2 1) MP 1.32 Final x64 Fresh install does not work and fails during the install "MySQL Start Service Exception". The...
    Replies
    Views
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    And if you use the comskip plugin, the file is locked during the process of comm removal. ;)
    And if you use the comskip plugin, the file is locked during the process of comm removal. ;)
    I'm about to do a Win 7 to Win 10 upgrade on a disk that has 2 partitions. The second partition holds all the recorded tv files so...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom