Can't Find MediaPortal.Dialogs (1 Viewer)

ghackett

Portal Member
May 9, 2005
NYC
Hi, I'm writing a plugin in VB and I can't import ("using" in C#) MediaPortal.Dialogs. How can I open a dialog box?

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Add a reference to dialogs.dll
    It's in "mediaportal\xbmc\bin\Release\plugins\windows\dialogs.dll"

Roy

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they function well. If the mapping disappears again, I'll send you some logs. Thank you!
    Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they...
    Hi, I changed recently from MP1 to MP2 and I'm very happy with the change. But I still have to learn quite a few things. Sorry if...
    Replies
    Views
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 recording video DE
    VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
    VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
    so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
    Replies
    Views
    I think the logos are managed by server and chached in certain Intervalls. The original logos are not used directly, so it might take time until the effect is visible.
    I think the logos are managed by server and chached in certain Intervalls. The original logos are not used directly, so it might...
    Using MP2.4.1 and "Flat-local" Channel logo style. I cleared my cache (using Glary Utilities temp files cleaner) because I changed...
    Replies
    Views
    Solved!! After testing the procedure on the old machine I uninstalled the LAV filters before re-installing MediaPortal and that did the trick! Thanks all for your help with this.
    Solved!! After testing the procedure on the old machine I uninstalled the LAV filters before re-installing MediaPortal and that did...
    I recently installed MediaPortal 2.4 on a new computer and copied several TV shows from the previous one to an external drive...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom