1.26.0 1.25.0 Can't play blu-ray disc (1 Viewer)

PingedBug92

December 4, 2020
Home Country
Italy Italy
Country flag
MP1 Version
Description:
Blu-ray disc playback does not work with Madvr.

Steps to Reproduce:
Try to play a bluray disc.
The same problem occurs with older versions.

-
Screenshot.JPG

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_04_12_20__02_11.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    Hello, it seems you have set to use madVR, try EVR instead and it looks like madVR is not installed :
    [2020-12-04 02:10:48,768] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - VMR9: Renderer not installed / cannot be used!

1607148470769.png

Also, if it failed with internal BDPlayer, you can try to disable it :
    1607148502424.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Fix works for me - Error on install and message asking for disc on MP run otherwise disc menu appears now. However my Audio is delayed for some reason.
    Fix works for me - Error on install and message asking for disc on MP run otherwise disc menu appears now. However my Audio is...
    Description: Blu-ray disc playback does not work. Steps to Reproduce: When you try to play any Blu-ray disc, a similar message...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Blu ray UHD Menus DE
    Just wanted to add to the above that 4k uhd playback with PowerDVD 19 only works with specific hardware, you should check that out before purchasing.
    Just wanted to add to the above that 4k uhd playback with PowerDVD 19 only works with specific hardware, you should check that out...
    Hello, I write to you to understand if I could resolve my problem and to understand where is (if there is any) the issue...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, sorry, but bluray part is not developped, on MP, missing dev for this. :(
    Hello, sorry, but bluray part is not developped, on MP, missing dev for this. :(
    I chose «German», but instead the first language stream is played (in most cases English). I figured that out because on some discs...
    Replies
    Views
    I just got a chance to test the fix with the two BR disks I mentioned in my original post, and, as you may already know, the package at nuget works. I did not do a clean install, rather I just reinstalled 1.25.0
    I just got a chance to test the fix with the two BR disks I mentioned in my original post, and, as you may already know, the...
    I installed MePO 1.25.0 not all that long ago, and I have noticed, as far as I can tell, that since installing this version...
    Replies
    Views
    Es gab mittlerweile eine korrigierte Version im englischsprachigen Forum, die funktioniert Was genau da gemacht wurde, weiß ich nicht https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/blu-ray-disc-playback-does-not-work.139976/&share_tid=139976&share_fid=39814&share_type=t&link_source=app...
    Es gab mittlerweile eine korrigierte Version im englischsprachigen Forum, die funktioniert Was genau da gemacht wurde, weiß ich...
    ... Siehe Fehlermeldung im Foto. Auch wenn es sich nicht um eine DTS, sondern eine AC3-Tonspur handelt, funktioniert es nicht. Auch...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom