Australia Australia
One for Leonard Nimoy

Leonard Nimoy.png

StarWup

Portal Pro
April 7, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
Sorry, somehow missed it! For me, the best images of this kind are the ones in post #20.
Thx!

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I know that this post is only here to post (and request images) images but please :love: one question:
    Manny posts do not have a "pack" where I can download all the images at onece. To download each picture .... is much work :mad:

So my question is: Is there a possibility to download all pictures of a post at once?
    That really would be great!!!

DHosein

Portal Member
    January 2, 2016
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Hi,
    I'm a new mediaportal user trying to set up a new HTPC - and have been downloading these brilliant icons. The links on earlier pages for the language packs are no longer working.. does anyone still have them to re-post?

Also - can anyone point me to any other sites that have similar icons for further categories? Thanks.

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,
    I'm a new mediaportal user trying to set up a new HTPC - and have been downloading these brilliant icons. The links on earlier pages for the language packs are no longer working.. does anyone still have them to re-post?

Also - can anyone point me to any other sites that have similar icons for further categories? Thanks.
    What categories are you looking for?, if I get some time, I will try and make some for you

DHosein

Portal Member
    January 2, 2016
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Thanks, that would be great if you could - but I've come up with quite a few going through films as I add them to my db, so no worries if you can't.

So far, categories I've not been able to find:
    Spy
    Teen
    True Story
    Time Travel
    Dance
    Baseball
    Boxing
    Motor Racing
    Post Apocalypse
    Comic Book Movies
    Werewolves
    Dragons
    Fairy Tales
    Aliens (that's generic aliens rather than the film franchise)
    Cyberpunk
    Found Footage Movie (there must be a better name for this one)

I guess these maybe are more themes than categories... but it's surprising how quickly you can find movies to match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom