Centon Inifini TV (1 Viewer)

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I will do that and collect the logs... for the moment I think I need to call it a night.
    I am still talking to the user and will explain so as I can get you what you need.
    If there is Anything else on your Wish List seeing I this availablity, let me know.

Twoarcadians

Portal Member
    August 3, 2015
    Home Country
    Here is a small list of the channels available.
    The RED icon meaning they are locked / encrypted?
    Channels.jpg

Twoarcadians

Portal Member
    August 3, 2015
    Home Country
    I managed to get a channel working in MP2 Client.
    The server logs continue to show errors I do not understand.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    The RED icon meaning they are locked / encrypted?
    Encrypted, yes... but you have a CableCARD, which means you can decrypt some of them (the ones that are included with your cable subscription).

The server logs continue to show errors I do not understand.
    Well, from what I can see there are two kinds of "errors" in your logs:

1. Stream not received from tuner.
    Example:
    [collapse]
    [2015-08-27 08:30:23,158] [147432 ] [53 ] [INFO ] - RunGraph
    [2015-08-27 08:30:23,162] [147436 ] [53 ] [INFO ] - dvb: RunGraph
    [2015-08-27 08:30:33,858] [158133 ] [53 ] [INFO ] - tvcard:FreeSubChannel: subchannels count 1 subch#0
    [2015-08-27 08:30:33,862] [158137 ] [53 ] [INFO ] - DVB subch:0 Decompose()
    [2015-08-27 08:30:33,864] [158139 ] [53 ] [INFO ] - tvcard:FreeSubChannel : no subchannels present, pausing graph
    [2015-08-27 08:30:33,965] [158240 ] [53 ] [INFO ] - tvcard:FreeAllSubChannels
    [2015-08-27 08:30:33,966] [158241 ] [53 ] [ERROR] -
    TvLibrary.TvException: Unable to start graph
    at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDvbBase.RunGraph(Int32 subChannel)
    at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDvbBase.DoTune(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel, Boolean ignorePMT)
    at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardATSC.Tune(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel)[/collapse]

As indicated previously, this could be because the channel is copy protected. I still can't be sure because your log files are still not at "debug" level.

Please remember the loglevel inside Mp2-server.exe.config :)
    Please can you provide specific instructions for how to do this in the wiki. As you know, with TVE 3 the log levels are all over the place. Debug-level logging is need to diagnose many (most?) problems.

2. Tuners in use.
    Example:
    [collapse]
    TvLibrary.TvExceptionGraphBuildingFailed: DRI CC: tuner appears to be in use
    at TvLibrary.Implementations.Dri.TunerDri.BuildGraph()
    at TvLibrary.Implementations.Dri.TunerDri.BeforeTune(IChannel channel)
    at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardATSC.Tune(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel)
    [2015-08-27 11:08:49,305] [8001581] [33 ] [ERROR] -
    TvLibrary.TvExceptionGraphBuildingFailed: DRI CC: tuner appears to be in use
    at TvLibrary.Implementations.Dri.TunerDri.BuildGraph()
    at TvLibrary.Implementations.Dri.TunerDri.BeforeTune(IChannel channel)
    at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardATSC.Tune(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel)
    at TvService.CardTuner.Tune(IUser& user, IChannel channel, Int32 idChannel)[/collapse]

I can only assume this is because the tuners are locked by Windows Media Center (or other) for recordings etc.

Regards,
    mm

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    I still can't be sure because your log files are still not at "debug" level.
    I have asked the owner / user to make the needed security changes to the MP2 directories. When I try to change the file, I do not have permissions and I am not willing to change someone elses machine. When I have the proper access I will change it.

I can only assume this is because the tuners are locked by Windows Media Center (or other) for recordings etc
    I will look again at the Services running on that machine.
    I have already turned off 2 others related to the Card TV software, it is very possible I missed one, thanks

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I have already turned off 2 others related to the Card TV software, it is very possible I missed one, thanks
    Don't turn off services related to the card's software. Those are essential.
    Rather, you should simply use the "third party checks" section in TV Server configuration to disable WMC services.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please can you provide specific instructions for how to do this in the wiki. As you know, with TVE 3 the log levels are all over the place. Debug-level logging is need to diagnose many (most?) problems.
    I will add this to wiki.
    When I try to change the file, I do not have permissions and I am not willing to change someone elses machine.
    But I also have thought how to handle this in a better way, without need to modify the config within the ProgramFiles folder (UAC issue). I'll open a new thread for this to discuss ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom