Change Series colors? (1 Viewer)

Penbrock2

Portal Member
December 18, 2014
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Is there a way to change the default colors? They don't seem right to me, I would think a better one would be

Green(or white) - Have all episodes
Yellow - Have some episodes
Red - Unknown Series

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @Penbrock2, are you using the default included skin files? Or are you using an alternative skin? In the latter case you have to talk to the skin developer in question. Otherwise look inside references.xml for "<description>default listcontrol</description>", and edit the colors in there such as for example "<remoteColor>" which is used by MP-TVSeries for episodes on an off-line location.

Skin changes are in some cases are updated in real-time, others require you to restart MP-TVSeries (exit back to Home, and re-enter plugin), or restart MediaPortal fully, and in worst case require you to clear the skin cache folder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Dropping Episodes DE
    Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in French), season 20 only displays the first 3 episodes, I couldn't find any difference in the file names between these first 3 episodes and the following ones except for the episode number of course. By going...
    Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in...
    Hi all, this seems to be a bit of a follow up on an issue I was having a couple of years ago. That issue just seemed to resolve...
    Replies
    Views
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Try use the LastWatchedDate field.
    Try use the LastWatchedDate field.
    Hello, I am trying to create a view to display recently added Series. The added date in the online_series table doesn't seem to be...
    Replies
    Views
    I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember from. As per: mptvseries/ViewTemplates.cs at master · damienhaynes/mptvseries I'm not seeing much in the other default templates either, but I do recall that both table values are available to use. It is...
    I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember...
    Hi, I use mediaportal and MPTVseries for quite a long time, thank you for this plugin. Recently, due to lists becoming too long...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom