Changing the wallpapers - any ideas (1 Viewer)

hausjellp

Portal Member
March 27, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hello, this is IMO the best made and most professional skin developed for any media application, however I prefer plain wallpapers. I have tried editing the hover_my TITLE.png images but the changes dont seem to show on the program, even after a reboot etc.

Any ideas which images need to be edited in order to use alternative wallpapers?

Thanks.

Edit: I did make a new loading screen and that was just a matter of replacing the original image, but that doesnt seem to work for others.

winniwinter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 5, 2009
    Freiburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hello i would also like to change the images of the basicHome. are there any size restrictions?
    I found them in ....skin\StreamedMP\Media\Animations\....

CKB

Portal Pro
    July 7, 2008
    Home Country
    After editing or replacing image files, delete the cache before restarting MediaPortal

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    hello i would also like to change the images of the basicHome. are there any size restrictions?
    I found them in ....skin\StreamedMP\Media\Animations\....

Try to stick with images that are 16:9 aspect ratio e.g. 1280x720, 1920x1080 etc

winniwinter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 5, 2009
    Freiburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hmm very nice. I also thought about that. Would it also be possible to have different backgrounds for TV Shows(MyTVSeries) and normal TV ?
    At the moment for both types the backgrounds point to the same folders

edit:

got it. with editing the XML it would be possible to change the folders for each type (tv and tv-shows). thx 4 this info! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom