Channel Increment repeats 23 Times (1 Viewer)

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I'm on 1.27 and it definitly occures there (I definitly did save the configuration - definitly clicked OK...)
    @catavolt : if you have MP 1.27 installed, can you check @joEhSuper 's findings? I don't recollect a change to "MP Config" that might have caused this, but perhaps it is an unexpected side-effect of some other change. Thanks.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    restarted MP Config and HID was still deactivated - so can´t reproduce that "problem" either (1.27 Final)

Well, it seems I do have some strange not reproducable/removable Problems on my Installation(s) (HTPC|Laptop). Since many years I always updated MP-Versions, and I also have many plugins running... So maybe the reason of some strage behaviour is SOMEWHERE hidden - artefacts from somewhen and somewhere :cautious: No, this is not the beginning of a conspiracy theory :ROFLMAO:

Sometimes - when I have much time to spend, I'll make a complete new clean Installation - I always wanted to prevent this - because IMHO it's really a lot of work (setting up TV-Channels, EPG, Fanart, Music DB, Moving Pictures and so on...)

It think this will be my next step :unsure: What do you think about this? @ajs @catavolt @CyberSimian @Sebastiii @doskabouter

Last edited:

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    or put in a scratch disk with a minimal os on it (or a copy of your current disk where mediaportal is fully uninstalled)
    then only install the bare minimum of plugins to recreate the behavior.
    But this can be a lot of work too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom