Codec Setup to get all Online Videos to play (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seeco

Portal Pro
October 15, 2007
Linköping
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Aha, right! Well that's good then :) Pity they won't kick in for SD .wmv material.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I looked at your logs and the url that the svt util finds seems wrong. The log says:

Untitled Page

This don't look too healthy. Can you play that url in Windows Media Player? The util was done by another forum member, and since I'm not from sweden I don't really know if it's supposed to work from germany ;)

Since you can play other wmv fine, nothing is wrong with your setup i think, but only with svt util needing an update.

Seeco

Portal Pro
    October 15, 2007
    Linköping
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Aha, that might be it. I will try it in WMP as you say. One thing though - I can't play the NASA/NASA Live TV either, it seems to produce the same error. How's that working for you? I'm going to log that as well, brb...

EDIT: Logs added for trying to play NASA/Nasa Live TV/NASA TV

cwhisperer

Portal Member
    December 25, 2009
    Hi, do I have to uninstall the previous SAF before installing SAF 4.0Beta21? Until now no online video worked: Sound is ok but the image is shredded. Will give some feedback once the new SAF installed :)

sflg35

Portal Member
    December 22, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    so i had no problems with my sound delay with the standard codec in windows 7 and coreavc for mkv. i installed this to get online videos to work with flv and now i have delay in the audio and video. when i switch back to the microsoft ones i have no sound at all. any ideas?

Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I have a fresh install of the latest MP beta and the latest SAF, QuickTime alternative, sound driver is Realtek HD v6.0.1.6000 on Win7 Prof.

With this I got a problem with some Apple Trailers: The voices are missing!
    For example in the trailer for "Cop Out" I get the music and sound effects but when people are talking I can't hear them.
    Voices in TV Series, Moving Pictures and other online videos (youtube, southpark) are working.

Do you have any hint for me?

Furious Yellow

Portal Member
    September 15, 2005
    hi, I have a weird problem..

Most of the videos work fine except Nasa, Ted and youtube.
    The videos will play but it's as if my screen it's split in 4 and the video is playing in the 2 at the top (see screenshot attached)..

Anyone know what to do about this?

Thanks

Attachments

• Udklip.JPG
      Udklip.JPG
      37.9 KB

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic

The videos will play but it's as if my screen it's split in 4 and the video is playing in the 2 at the top (see screenshot attached)..

Thanks

If you are usnig SAF, then update to latest beta.

Furious Yellow

Portal Member
    September 15, 2005

Thanks

If you are usnig SAF, then update to latest beta.

Ok.. Now the videos are playing in fullscreen as they should, but now there's a new problem..
    All Video (incl. TV) now plays in slowmotion.. Audio is fine, just the video that's slow..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom