Codec Setup to get all Online Videos to play (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    :D for the quick response!
    Just told ffdshow Audio decoder configuration to "Set all stable formats to libavccodec" and restarted MP, but still get the same error for FLV files. Do I need to reboot?
    Also have problems with WMV.
    Any idea what format the failed files from ARD are?

P.S. After rebooting, "Set all stable formats to libavcodec" in ffdshow's Audio decoder configuration fixed the audio codec problem with FLV files. I am still getting the "audio codec error" with WMV and still am "Unable" to play any of the clips from ARD.

Airshark

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2007
    Baden- Württemberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    :D for the quick response!
    Just told ffdshow Audio decoder configuration to "Set all stable formats to libavccodec" and restarted MP, but still get the same error for FLV files. Do I need to reboot?
    Also have problems with WMV.
    Any idea what format the failed files from ARD are?

P.S. After rebooting, "Set all stable formats to libavcodec" in ffdshow's Audio decoder configuration fixed the audio codec problem with FLV files. I am still getting the "audio codec error" with WMV and still am "Unable" to play any of the clips from ARD.

same prob here...

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Turns out I don't have any WMV player installed. Windoze offers to install WMP 11, but I am holdiing out for a lighter-weight solution.
    Any suggestions?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm pretty sure thats the problem. e.g. Files that are streamed via mms protocoll can only be played that way! MediaPortal uses the ActiveX component of WMP to play that back.

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    So I have no alternative to installing WMP? How about VLC?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No external players plugins currently supported.

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    I installed WMP 11 with the default file associations and rebooted, but WMV streams still give the "Audio codec" error. Any Ideas?
    Local WMV files play OK.

pantav

Portal Pro
    January 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    null reference exception

Hello,

I am getting a error in OnlineVideos triyng to play mp4 youtube files. Error log is:

2009-06-14 18:37:00.562500 [ERROR][MPMain]: No translation found for id 104755
    2009-06-14 18:37:20.484375 [ERROR][MPMain]: No translation found for id 104755
    2009-06-14 18:39:18.718750 [ERROR][MPMain]: No translation found for id 104755
    2009-06-14 18:39:18.734375 [ERROR][MPMain]: No translation found for id 104755
    2009-06-14 18:40:35.750000 [ERROR][MPMain]: VideoPlayer9:exception while creating DShow graph Intento de leer o escribir en la memoria protegida. A menudo, esto indica que hay otra memoria dañada. en DirectShowLib.IGraphBuilder.RenderFile(String lpcwstrFile, String lpcwstrPlayList)
    en OnlineVideos.Player.OnlineVideosPlayer.GetInterfaces()
    2009-06-14 18:40:35.750000 [ERROR][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.
    en MediaPortal.Player.g_Player.Play(String strFile)
    en OnlineVideos.GUIOnlineVideos.Play(VideoInfo foListItem)
    en OnlineVideos.GUIOnlineVideos.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
    en MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)

I tried installing SAF (beta 13 & 14), and this error remains (i needed to use a restore point because after SAF beta 14 mpeg files does'nt play anymore).
    I tried to reinstall Haali without mp4 support, and install mp4splitter.ax and the decoder from build 1043 of mpc-hc.
    But this error remains.

Of course i can download the videos and play in Mediaportal without problem. I have the lastest directx9 (23 march) and a updated machine.

I attach the full mediaportal log.

Anyone knows what's happening?

Thanks.

Attachments

• MediaPortal.zip
      30.6 KB

pantav

Portal Pro
    January 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hello hoborg,

Yes I enabled it, all the time.

In next tests I enabled also PS support (because your change log says Haali now splits mpeg too), but nothing has changed.

I reinstaled ffdshow (with mpeg support), cyberlink codecs, ac3, mpc-hc codec pack, etc. but mpeg does'nt played. I don't reregistered mpeg2split.ax (i missed this before the restoration point).

I think anything has gone wrong in the first install, and Haalis does'nt clean good when uninstalled.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom